The Connection

The answer is "On your left". Sorry it has been a while. I have been busy and stressed. I am back now. I hope you like the chapter. It is just a filler though.
Tony P.O.V.
It has been over three weeks since Peter went missing. We have not stopped searching since he was kidnapped. I have tried everything.

H.Y.D.R.A. must have done something to Peter's tracker because it is now deactivated. My only hope of finding Peter is getting a video or a call from H.Y.D.R.A.

Immediately after getting back to New York, I started flying around the city because knowing H.Y.D.R.A. they will probably keep Peter just out of reach. I eventually gave up and resorted to hacking traffic cameras and satellites to find Peter.

The whole team has been showing their frustration in different ways.

Nat has been cleaning her knives non-stop, and she has been looking over my shoulder as I search.

Steve has been destroying punching bags down in the gym.

Clint has been in the vents and no one has seen him besides during meals.

Bucky has been with Steve in the gym a lot. He seems like he knows Peter better than we thought.

Wanda has been trying to reach out with her mind to find Peter. She thinks she might be able to form a mind link with Peter.

Sam has been flying around with his wings trying to find Peter.

Bruce has been with me trying to search from the inside.

I finally head back upstairs for the day, and Wanda comes running in.

"I was able to form a connection with him."

Wanda P.O.V.
"Peter, Peter are you there?"

"Wanda? How are you doing this?"

"I formed a link between our minds."

"Okay."

"Do you know where you are?"

"No, but I can hear a lot of cars and New York sounds. Please find me soon. I can't do this anymore."

"We are coming I promise. We will find you."

I turn to Tony again.

"He said he can still hear the city noises, so that means he is still in New York."

"That is great news."

Tony P.O.V.
Wanda is about to leave the room when the Avengers alarm goes off.

The other Avengers come running into the common room, and a video call appears on the TV.

"JARVIS answer the call."

When the call is answered I notice Peter in the corner of the screen curled up.

"Hello Avengers.........."

This was a decent length for this book. Sorry again for not posting for a while. I have also had the worst case of writers block ever, but know I am back, and I also have a new book planned that is not fanfiction.

Who is Stan Lee's favorite superhero he created?

See you later my spider army
🕷