c o n f e s s i o n a l s

Start from the beginning

luvalushx: was one of the reasons you broke up with smutt because you lowkey miss corey ?

Ew. No. Honestly, after seeing Corey with JB I no longer see him in that light at all. I still hold him near and dear to my heart, but I could never be on that level with him again.

PeopleSayQ: What made you want to talk to Smutt at his going away party and try to be nice to him (i.e. give him a ride to turn himself in) after you broke up with him?

A breakup don't mean I love him any less. I still care about him and his well being. I was just trying to be there for him.

luvalushx: what gave you the sudden idea to leave smutt because you felt "guilty"? my nigga... ericka was still family before you found out she was your sister but you ain't care then

I get that she was still family, but sister is a different level than cousin, I don't care what anybody says. Add that to the fact that we are the only kids that my dad has. I would feel fucked up if I continued.

jcolemyboo: can you please just get over yourself and just love Delonte? I love you but he didn't deserve that😭

*rolls eyes* Man saye, I do love Delontae. But, what we was doin' was fucked up for more reasons than one, I don't deserve this either.

780-GANGGANG-3985: are you done being stupid or do we expect you to still be actin like a fûckin fool for a whole nother book

*rolls eyes* I'm not stupid, everybody makes questionable decisions here and there.

780-GANGGANG-3985: no hate cause i love you arique, i mean you throw that aśs back like no others, but for once throw that aśs back before you throw away ya life 😭😭😭

I 'preciate the love, but I'm not even gon' pretend like I know what you tryna say in that last lil part.

780-GANGGANG-3985: and like also what made you care about that shi now? why build a beautiful relationship before you bring this up ?

*exhales deeply* Because, when I saw the way it affected Boo I felt fucked up to be honest. It was too many damn obstacles in our way for us to have been together happily.

onlykeem: Are you a ho? Cause I feel like you are deep down that's what you on.. Why would you go through all that then want it to end it once Shít got rough ?

Not you tryna clock me. *huffs* Nigga are you a hoe? It would take one to know one. Let's see how you would handle a situation like the one I was in. *rolls eyes and crosses his arms over his chest*

Weasel's Confessional

QueenLou87: When will you die😑

*laughs* Gon' on. *waves hand dismissively*

luvalushx: do you truly fw smutts bm or did you just get with her to get back at smutt and arique ?

I really fucks with her... *smirks*

PeopleSayQ: Do you still want to "hit that" with Arique?

Hit what? You mean fuck? Hell yeah! Soon as he let me I'ma have him wishin' he let me hit a long time ago.

legallyshort: you gone catch rona now or later?

*quirks a brow* Rona? Who is that? Is she a bad bitch? *rubs hands together with a smirk* You finna put me on?

Corey's Confessional

QueenLou87: Are you with Arrique's aunt only to be around him🤔