s i x t e e n

November 12, 1999

Smutt

"Bae, no!" Arique is laughing at me.

"What I fuck up nih?" I asked him to show me how to cook since everybody likes to clown me for not knowing how to. "All I did was put the steaks in the oven like you said." The look on my face shows my confusion.

He laughs for a minute before answering me. "I know, but you forgot what else I said. You gotta put bell pepper and onion on it, then put foil on it before you put it in the oven."

"Why? Won't it still cook regardless?" I ask pulling it back out. "I seasoned it just like you told me to, too."

"Yes, but the bell pepper and onion add more of a natural flavor and the foil on the top keeps the steak from drying out while its cooking. It also helps to make it tender."

I do as he tells me to do, putting the bell pepper and onion he'd cut up for me on top of the four skirt steaks. After I make sure the vegetables are "dispersed evenly" (as he put it) over the meat, I tightly seal a piece of foil over the whole thing and put it in the oven.

"I'ma make everything else baby 'cause we gotta hurry up." After our session we cuddled and talked for a little bit. His little eager ass wanted another quickie while we was in the shower, I gladly gave in though. Now here we are, rushing to get everything done before everyone comes over.

"So I can't help with nothin' else?" I hug his waist from behind and kiss his neck. Not in a sensual manner, I just wanted his skin on my lips.

"I know you ain't poutin', Delontae." He has a laughing undertone to his voice.

"I thought you said you was gonna teach me how to cook? I wanna learn so I don't always gotta depend on somebody else to cook for me or eat take-out all the time."

"Fine, but you gotta do as I say and quickly. If you gotta question, ask while workin'."

"Let's get it." I seal our deal with a kiss.

***************

An hour later we got all of the food and stuff finished and ready to eat. So me and my baby were just chopping it up on the couch until everybody got here.

"I'm still tryna figure out how you got in here. 'Cause I know for a fact I locked the door." Arique tip toes around asking me.

"I made myself a copy of the spare key you have one day." I tell him shamelessly.

"Yo' stalkin' ass." He rolls his eyes with a smile.

"Shit, yo' ass got me ready to look fa' you in the daytime with a flashlight." I joke with him.

"You stupid." He laughs mushing my head. "You ever been in love, Bae?" He asks me, instantly shifting our playful conversation.

"Yeah." With you.

"How old were you? Was it a female? What happened with that?"

"Chill," I smirk at his little nosey ass. "That's all you get for today, I'm not ready to talk about the first person I fell in love with."

I'll Ride For You, Homieजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें