6. Roaring muscles

{your POV} <10 long months later>
   After that night Nemuri took me in after my parents had been brutally slaughtered. I couldn't seemed to move on but with help from my new mom and My boyfriend, Izuku I got back on track. Izuku finished cleaning the beach and gained some more muscle while All might tested my strength in combat, I lost but I didn't care since he is a Pro hero after all. Izuku got One for All from All Might and it was disgusting, poor Izuku, but he did get to test it out and he broke his arm so I got one of my minions to heal him up. We still had a day before the entrance exams. Nether the less we still had to get ready but since my house was closer than Izuku's we got ready there. But we had a slight problem. We had to shower together since Nemuri was still asleep so we had to use the shower in my room.
{no ones POV} ⚠️LEMON⚠️
You and Izuku got in the shower, both of you were naked. You tried to not think about it but you failed, Miserably. Izuku wasn't doing so well either, he was so embarrassed of the fact the he was taking a shower with his boyfriend that the poor boy ended up getting a boner. In an attempt to grab the shampoo you lightly and accidentally rubbed Izuku in between his legs making him moan. You freeze in an instant looking down at your boyfriend, lust covering his face. Izuku grabs your now slightly hard member and begins to give you a hand job. You quietly groan, water running down your bodies. At that point Izuku was just now teasing you and you couldn't take it anymore.
{your POV}
(Y/n):'Izuku thinks he can just tease me like that and get away with it huh? Well he's got another thing coming if he thinks he can.' Izuku....
Izuku: y-yes babe?
(Y/n): Against the wall, Now.
{Izuku's POV}
   I get against the wall, waiting for what was about to happen. Then, i feel it. I feel the tip of his cock against my entrance, he then pushes it further making me moan. He gets about halfway when he stops and leans in.
(Y/n): I'm going to ruin this hole of yours, you understand baby?
Izuku: mhmm~ please do~
(Y/n): that's what I like to here~
He then rammed the rest of it in me. It reached my prostate making me a moaning mess, the water running down our bodies and the heat of his breath makes this whole situation even hotter. He flips me over and gently lays me on the shower floor. He starts thrusting, with each thrust he hits my prostate and I moan.
(Y/n): Shhh~ We don't want my mother to find out that we're doing this, do we now?~
Izuku: Mmm~ sorry it's just you're so b-big~ I c-can't help I-it~
{no ones POV}
As you continue to thrust you feel Izuku's insides clench around you, making you grunt. Suddenly you get an idea. You slightly quicken your pace starting to feel Izuku's body praising him as you do so.
(Y/n): Ah~ Izuku...~ you're so fucking tight~ god I love you so much. Ahh fuuuck~💕
Izuku: Ah~ (y/n)~ mmph~ please go faster~ harder please!~💕💚
(Y/n): as you wish~❣️
You thrust faster and harder, hunting down your pleasure and bliss. Has you go on you feel a knot in your stomach knowing you're about cum soon, you tell Izuku.
(Y/n): Ah~mmph~ shit Izuku im going to cum soon~ Ah fuck~
Izuku: Ah~ Ah!~ Please! (Y/n)!~ fill me up~ breed me!~ Ahhmmh!~
As soon as he said that you came filling Izuku to the brim. You pull out much to Izuku's dismay and clean him up a bit. You turn off the shower and picked Izuku up and laid him down on your bed and brung him some clothes and a towel. You put on some comfy sweat pants and shirt then began to dry your hair. Izuku got up and crawled towards you as you finish somewhat drying your hair and started drying his. Once finished Izuku laid on top of you and snuggled in your arms. You kissed the top of his head and spoke.
(Y/n): you've gotten so strong babe.
Izuku: thanks baby you and All might helped me and now I can become the number one hero.
(Y/n: God I love you so much baby!❤️
Izuku: I love you too you big bear 🐻💚
And with that you snuggled up in Izuku's now muscular arms and fell asleep. Nemuri came into your room and smiled knowing fully well what happened.

God my hands hurt, anyways I don't get how people can write lemons but okay