{Chapt. 14} Demons and Angels

Just as I was about to respond to him with some snarky comment I hear the loudest thud I have heard in my whole life. Then I felt an overwhelming aura that practically screamed alfa female. I knew only one person who could instill that kind of raw primal fear. Pacifica. 

"Who the hell was touching my Shooting Star and my Pinetree!"  

Stan and Ford just stayed still even though Bill no longer had control over them. You could practically see the rage on her face. 

"My Mabel called me and I heard everything I'm lucky I can record my phone calls so I can get you arrested and Mabel and Dipper won't have to deal with your shit anymore."

"That's ok we've gotten out of jail before remembering how many times I went to prison scamming people I should have been serving a life sentence by now, so I'm not scared of that and I don't want these little shits anyway so you can't threaten me with anything." Ford chuckled while taking and I'm just wondering what she's got up her sleeve. 

"Not even your niece?" 

"What do you mean?"

"Hello uncle Ford and Stan." 

"MOM?!?!?" Mabel and I both jinxed. 

"No Pacifica what the hell are you doing she died a long time ago." 

"What do you mean?" I felt the tears well up in my eyes

"What I thought they told you guys?" Pacifica tapped her necklace and the hologram of mom disappeared. 

"WHAT THE FUCK FEZ AND YOU TOO SIXER YOU DIDNT EVEN HAVE THE DECENCY TO TELL THEM THEIR PARENTS DIED!!!!!!" Bill was yelling at them now 

Then I started crying I didn't know what to do. Bill must have realized I was crying because he wrapped his arms around me. I put my face in his chest then I heard Pacifica's heels going in the direction of where Mabel was standing. Then I felt red hot firey rage fill my body I shook Bill off me then spun around to face Ford and Stan. 

"What the hell happened to them?"

The summer after weirdmaggedon almost right after you got here they were driving to get some food from lazy Susan and they wrecked the car." 

"You're lying" 

"No, I'm not"

"Why did you cut the brakes?"

"How do you know about that?" 

"I don't know but I just heard your voice say to Ford that the braked are over there and to cut them." 

"Congrats kid" Stan was smiling now and then Ford was smiling too.

"What kind of sick games are you playing with him?" Bill had a hold of Stan's collar knocking his fez off. 

"Yeah sure as hell I killed them not like anyone loved those monsters."

BILL P.O.V

"What kind of sick games are you playing with him?" I had a hold of Fez's collar knocking his Fez off. 

I dig into his thoughts and hear him stay to me to trust him he is going to help Pinetree find out something about himself he just needs him to get mad. I decide to trust him. He better not mess this up. 

"Yeah sure as hell I killed them not like anyone loved those monsters."

Fez your pushing it don't do this. 

"SHUT UP!" Pinetree swung his hand in front of himself really far away from Fez missing by a long shot. Then Fez flew across the room with a bright green hand pushing him and hit his head on the dinner table. His eyes started glowing a bright neon blue, shadows around him moved and formed horns on top of his head and 2 pairs of demonic wings on his back. He swung his hand again and Sixer flew towards Shooting star.

"MABEL!!" He was warning her and she put her hands in front of her to block but instead a magenta barrier formed around her and Llama. When she opened her eyes they were also glowing pink. The shadows did the same thing with her too. 

"That's why I was saying congratulations because you got stuck in the trap for demons it would only affect demons and wouldn't have any effect on humans. I could tell because my hits hurt a lot more than an old man's should've been I put a spell on myself and brother I was trying to see if you were a demon like your parents were the were corrupt and would hurt people for fun and never told you guys that's why I did what I did. Your powers awaken when you get very emotional that's why you could read my mind you are a shadow demon-like shadows they take the shape of other things you knew about Bill's powers and used them to your advantage. With this power, you will be able to take his powers and when you use them they will be much stronger than if Bill was doing the same thing. For example Bill has to try to read minds, you can do it without knowing.  I meant none of the things I said previously I do support who you are and I do enjoy having bill here I can tell he means well especially when it comes to you so I am not worried and Mabel I knew you and Pacifica were dating I just was waiting for you to tell me."

"So I could do the same things as my brother right?" Shooting star was smiling evilly

"Yeah... you could.."

Just as Fez confirmed this she snapped and Llama was tiny and she put her in her shirt pocket. 

"HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA OH MY GOD I DIDN'T THINK I COULD DO THAT OH MY GOD SHE'S SO CUTEEEEEEEE"  

"I can still hear you! I'm small not deaf!" 

She snapped again but she forgot to take Llama out of her shirt and when she grew she accidentally took Shooting star down promptly ripping her shirt in half. 

"Oh my god Mabel what the..." Llama stopped when she realized Shooting star's shirt was ripped showing her bra. She snapped and a complete purple barrier formed around Shooting star without her. 

"Go upstairs and change my bubble will follow you but hurry I can't hold it for long. "

"Ok" 

"Can she see out?" Pinetree seemed concerned for his sister and for good reason she was already clumsy enough.

'Yeah it's ok"

"So who in this house isn't a demon?"

Llama, Fez, and Sixer all raised their hand. 

"But you just.."

"Yeah I know I am an angel that's why my power is mostly protection things I just made my barrier so she could see out but we can't see in."

"Oh. By the way, I saw that when I used Bill's power it was green is it like his color mixed with mine, and when Mabel used he powers to block it was magenta not pink so is that it?"

(When Bill makes a deal his fire is yellow, not blue so is the rest of his "Physical powers" such as if he were to summon chains it would be yellow.)

"Yeah and you do have your own powers but I don't really know what they are." Fez seemed confused 

"Oh yeah are we forgiven for what we did to you guys? Our intentions were pure we just wanted to help you discover what you were." Sixer was sorry and you could see it on his face.

"Yeah with me you are forgiven and I am pretty sure with Mabel too," Pinetree told the both of them.

"As long as you don't try anything again I forgive you too" Llama and I both agreed

(A/N Hey guys I hope you enjoyed this I didn't want you guys to hate Stan and Ford so yeah. Livi outttt)