Chapter 5

(sorry if you don't like the outfit)

I wake up and watch love alert but when I look at the time it was already 3pm. I freaked out and went into the shower and got ready but I forgot to choose an outfit so I put on my pjs. I looked through my closest to find a outfit. I found a cute dress that was (y/f/c) and heels that matched with it. I was going to change but then I get a call and answer it "hello?" it was bubbles, she said "hey I'm almost at the park, are you almost here?"  "I lost track of time but I'm going right now" I put my outfit in a bag and go to the park, luckily I did my hair (and make up if you want). I saw the girls and walked up to them and said " Hey girls" Bubbles asked " How come you're not wearing your dress?" "Oh I lost track of time but I'll change in the party" I replied. We walked to the party, princess morbuck's house is huge and it looks like we are going to have so much fun. We went inside and I said "I'll catch up, I'm just going to change" They all replied "okay see ya" I went up stairs to the bathroom and went inside. I closed the door, I started taking off my shirt and sweatpants. Someone opened the door, I covered myself  with the dress and yelled "Have you ever heard of knocking?!" I looked at the person who opened the door and it was Brick. He replied "oh shit, sorry but shouldn't you have locked the door" He then looked at me and said "oh it's you" He smirked and I started blushing then said "I forgot to lock the door" "Well I'm not complaining... I actually enjoy the view" He said. My face turned red and I yelled "g-get out!" I dropped the dress and close the door.