Chapter 4

(ignore the rowdeyruff boys from the picture)

I looked at boomer, his face was red but then he kissed my cheek back. Brick then said "huh I guess little bro can get hot girls" Brick and Butch left, Boomer held my hand and walked me to a park. we sat on a bench, the view was beautiful... Boomer got up and asked "hey (y/n)..." "y-yeah?" I replied. "will you.. be my girlfriend?" he said. I kissed him and said "yes! I would love to!" I smiled and he smiled too. "Tomorrow there will be a party at Princess Morbucks house and I want you to go with me so I can show you off" he says while playing with my hair. I nodded and we left but I went to see Blossom, Bubbles, and Buttercup. I asked "hey girls I'm dating Boomer!" they replied "what?!" I smiled and nodded. "since when?" Blossom asked and I replied "he asked me out today" "you two make a cute coupe" Bubbles says and hugs me. "if he ever does anything to you that hurts you, just tell me so I can beat his ass" Buttercup says. I ask "can you girls go to a party with me? please I don't know anyone else and I feel like it's going to be awkward" they all said "yeah of course" then Blossom asks " who's party is it going to be?" "ummm Princess Morbucks... but I doubt she'll do anything" "whatever but I'm not wearing a dress" Buttercup says and Bubbles ask "what time are we going?" "hmm let's meet up at 4pm" they all agreed, I smile and hug them" thank you!" I said. we talked for a while but then we went home since it was going to be dark. When I got home, Blossom, Bubbles and Buttercup showed me what they were going to wear, their outfits were so cute. Then I took a shower and brushed my teeth then I went to sleep.

___________________________

sorry that this is short but I'll try to finish the other chapter fast (follow my instagram uhhfuckkyou) I purple you guys!