"We missed our flight..." I sigh, playing with my fingers, "even if we get on the next flight out, it'll still be 3-4 hours before we make it back home."

Taehyung looks at me, softly biting his lip. "Jennie?"

I raise my eyebrow, tilting my head up at him.

He stares into my eyes before softly smiling. "Get dressed and I'll take care of it."

"What about Yejoon?" I whisper, almost to myself, "My mom will be going to work soon and she's goin-"

My phone rings again from my room.

"That's her."

I excuse myself, rushing over to the room, closing the door before I face my phone.

My heart spikes all kinds of ways when I read her name across the screen. 

Answer it, Jennie. 

It'll be worse if you don't.

"Hello?"

"Hi, sweetie. Has your plane landed?"

I squeeze my eyes shut, prepared for her to be angry with me.

"Mom...Um, there's been a delay."

"A delay? Jennie, how long? Do you think you'll be here within an hour?"

Nope.

"Well, we haven't actually taken off yet because there was something wrong with our plane and stuff. So probably not, but-"

"Jennie, I don't think I can take off any more from work. My boss will not allow it."

Hearing Yejoon in the background asking for me makes me feel even worse.

"I'm sorry, mom. I'll ask if one of my friends are free. They should get there in 15 minutes if they are."

"Alright, Jennie. See if they're free, please."

I sit on the bed, glad that she's not completely mad.

"I will. So sorry."

"It's okay, but Jennie..."

I wait on the line, anxiously.

"What's really going on? Are you really on a business trip?"

"Y-yes. I am. Why?"

"Well, I didn't want to say anything...I figured that you'd come home and tell me, but earlier your friend from work came over."

Sungjae?

"She said that she was worried because you didn't come into work yesterday and she didn't know of a business trip scheduled."

Irene!

"That's because we work in different departments..."

My voice started to fall off. 

I was so mad.

Irene really looked up the address to my house and come tattle to my mother. 

"Alright. I believe you, Jen. Let me know about the girls alright?"

Hanging up the phone, I quickly text the groupchat, having no time to be seething like I should. Instead, I hope that one of them are free. 

To my relief, all of them were at some point or another, the girls all planning to come at different times to be with Yejoon.

Once that was settled, I waste no time to pack up my things for the trip back home. 

Catching my appearance in the mirror, I see no marks on my skin. It wasn't until I'm putting on my underwear that I find them all over my inner thigh.