Σ>―crυsh mγ hεαrτ sΙσωΙγ→♡

Start from the beginning

       Meanwhile the three let this play out, Mason didn't even realize they were there. He didn't care, he just was tired, he was anxious and scared and he didn't even know why! He felt someone hug him, but it felt like it wasn't enough..when was he ever enough? Why wasn't it enough? Maybe because he knew the person would let him go, leave him like everyone else because he was of no use anymore..his tears kept on trailing down his cheeks, a sob or hiccup escaping his mouth. He couldn't help it. No matter how many times he tried to stop himself and his breakdown, it never stopped. Those tears never stopped, his fear never stopped, the ringing and suffering silence never stopped. He felt so alone now..his thoughts were draining him out, he couldn't react properly, he couldn't even think twice about anything he did-

       "...I'm sca-scared.." His trembling, weak voice spoke up. The tears never interrupted his words, his hands clutched onto Pyronica even more. He tried his best to feel hidden..he felt so many stares. So many eyes on him, so many judgemental thoughts hit him.

       He felt the person hug him tighter as he let his head rest on their shoulder, he could feel the persons fingers running through his hair..it calmed him, it made him slightly relaxed, but it didn't stop his crying. Tears just fell and fell, he couldn't stop it, he felt like he was drowning so slowly..

       "..no ones here to hurt you anymore, sweetie..I'm here, we're back. We'll protect you.." The motherly voice spoke again, he didn't bother to look up at the person anymore. He didn't even know who they were, but he sunk into their arms, accepting their touch and words. Yet the sick feeling in his chest never stopped, it felt like poison. If felt like if he did one wrong move, he would be immidietly shot to death. His eyes couldn't even move anymore, they were widened as they just stared ahead, tears still failing to stop as he began to tremble. His bottom lip quivered, his thoughts finally shot him in the head. His hands clutched onto the person more and more each second passed. The ringing mixed in with his intoxicated thoughts as he sobbed, he couldn't breath. Oh gosh he couldn't even bare to live anymore, he was scared, he didn't know what was happening, oh god please just someone help him-

       'Wh t at a h re y i ou do s ing? Stop it. Stop. Yo i u're b s ein n g a bu t rden- look wha y t yo o u're d u oing!- I'm scared! No just let go. Let go, Mason! Sto s p it, I'm tired! Le h t m u e be! I c t an't. I c u an't. I can p 't.- SHT̶̛̝͋͛̄̓̊̈́͘͘ǫ̸̳͍̲̘̥̜͛̓x̴̨̹̩̖̿͌̈́̄̏̅̑̃į̷̨͉̗̙̬̯͇̝́̀̓̑̓͝c̵̡̦͙̥͖̭̻͇͎̣̉̉̎̿̓ ̴͕̃̓͗̍͝͝͝ḻ̸̮̫͖̦̫͕̟͑̔͜i̷̛͈̥͎͌̔̃͂̓̆t̵̨̖̤͊̃̇͝t̶̙̦̪͍̱̠͙͑̏͘͜ͅĺ̴͚͓͈̘͇̖̣̹e̷̥̼͝ ̶̲̩̠̯͛̉̏̔͜͝t̷̺̻͖̥̠͙̹̎̀́́̈́͐̊̈́͠o̶̢̲̦̹̲̙̦͔̟͒̈́̅͒̊͝y̶̝͙̥̙̗͌̽͛̄͊̾̚͜͝UT UP! Ma q nag u ers go i ing to be di e ssapoi t nted. Seeing you just crawl into someone's else's arms, huh?! You miss ̷̨̖͎̱͖͆̀͛̏͗́͝͝͝͝ ̶͇͎͓͔̫̬͌͛̔̈́̏̃̑̾̚͜D̷̛͎̥̩̦͓̾͂̂̎͂͑͝ͅi̴̡̢͓͕̱͇͖̖̎͆͌̇̃͑̅s̸̢̤̜̥̰̝͉̝̽̍̄̔̈́́́ͅớ̴̛̼͓̽͛̄̀͊̑̕b̶̢̥͓̤̓ͅͅĕ̷̤̣̳̱͙̈́y̴̧̟̜̬͎̼̠̐ĩ̶̞̯̹̤̙̜̙̿͆͛͛̕̚n̵̖͙̪͚̭̪͝g̸̨̫̥̻͓̎̏̂̕ ̸̛̛͚͖̬̗͍̼͕͙͕̊̽̾̅͜͝b̴̧͔͍̈́́̕̚r̴̭̝̲̼͈̤͉̟̤̔ă̸̡͒̓͊́͆͝ͅt̴͎͉̙̀͛̉̃̾ ̵͖̠̜̪̩̈ ̶̧̖͙̳̓̕͜ed her didn't you?! Why replace her?! You're some sick fucker- quietquietquietquiet- let this happen. You're alrig ̷̧͖̣̰̱̦̲̆͆̓́̄T̶̛̞͛͐ͅh̴̪̘̤̞̽̆͊͛̿̓͐̑͝ĭ̸͕͖͔̀̓̑̌̚͝s̸̞̖̭̳͎̞͓̀̄͒̄͌ͅ ̴͈͇͍̽̓͘i̸̱̪̳̱̦͖̝̰̔͒̈́̔̎̆̏̓̇ͅs̵̪̹̩̲̩̮̙̎̉͑͐̈́̃̚n̷̪̹̮̖͒̎̎̆̄̔̈̓̓'̵̹̬̺͍̥͔̺̬̤͆̾ţ̶̡͈͓̹͈͇̰̄͒͐͒͋́̿͝ ̷̳̹̜̞̝͎̹͚͑̆́̑̇͑͜͝r̸̩̙̽̌͑͠í̷͔̞̞̻̖͛̊͗̾̚͝ğ̶͔̬̩̮̗͘ĥ̵͖͈͇̱͍͑̎̿̂͌͌̔͠͝t̷̮̟̻͌̒̽͊ht, Dipper. You're safe again. Don't go back to him. You know whT̶̛̝͋͛̄̓̊̈́͘͘ǫ̸̳͍̲̘̥̜͛̓x̴̨̹̩̖̿͌̈́̄̏̅̑̃į̷̨͉̗̙̬̯͇̝́̀̓̑̓͝c̵̡̦͙̥͖̭̻͇͎̣̉̉̎̿̓ ̴͕̃̓͗̍͝͝͝ḻ̸̮̫͖̦̫͕̟͑̔͜i̷̛͈̥͎͌̔̃͂̓̆t̵̨̖̤͊̃̇͝t̶̙̦̪͍̱̠͙͑̏͘͜ͅĺ̴͚͓͈̘͇̖̣̹e̷̥̼͝ ̶̲̩̠̯͛̉̏̔͜͝t̷̺̻͖̥̠͙̹̎̀́́̈́͐̊̈́͠o̶̢̲̦̹̲̙̦͔̟͒̈́̅͒̊͝y̶̝͙̥̙̗͌̽͛̄͊̾̚͜͝at's right for you- no you don't. Since when did you choose your own choices? Remember manager. She wanted to fix you- what if she could fix you?! She can fix you! She'll love yoĽ̸̻̈́̃͛̊́Î̸̡͈͓̞͖̝͍̻̠̌̚S̸̛͍̘͖͔̓̔̂̋͘͘T̴̡̢̟͇̱͈̜͓̮̠̈́̃̐͑̆̈́̉͝Ē̶͍͓̏͜N̸̔̽́͋̃͂́͘͘͜ ̸̡͉̯̲̤̀Ṫ̶̞̮̩̠͈̼̒͝͝Ò̷̙̪̙͙͕̜͊͛̃̾̂̓̽͠ ̶͚͚̺̪͖̜̺̞̒͛M̸̩̝̖̱̏͑͒͒̈́͌́̄E̴̤̦͉̫͙̒̑́̉̓̉̉̓̃̚ ̵̤͎̮̟̜̱͉̼͖̉̾̃͐̿͗͊̾͜u so mC̴̡̧̨̺̗̮̻̩͌̈́͗̔͊͊̀͘͘͝a̶̩̫͛̓͊͆̈́͛͗n̶̢̡̹̗̉̑ ̸͕̜̻̣̽͊̈́͂̉̏̅͋̕a̵̡͉̣̋̉͌͐̀͊͒̇̈͝ņ̶̨͈̪̗̺͙͚̞̇̔̀̅y̵̢̮̞̲̤̓ȏ̴̧͔̞͚̜̔ń̸̹̦̻͇̿̂̅̑͆́͒͝͝e̶̟͇͍͌͑̊͘͠͝ ̵̢̪̹͚̻̬̯͑̔͆͐̋h̴̛̛͎̦̮̗̠̘̗́̆̃̒e̸͉͇̫̹̾̾̅͊͑̊̔̂͘͠a̷̝̺̤̥͉͎̾͌̏̊̑͂͠ȓ̵̟̩̦͎͎͂̅̍̊̍ ̷̹̒̓̂̈̅̾̅̕͘m̷̼͖͍̑̿̎̕é̶̢̮̂̒́͌͑́͗̽͝?̸̢̧̫̲̦̞̬͚͙̈́͛̆͌͗̎͘!̴̼̤̞̻̪̪̯̗͉͈́̀͊̉̕̚ ̴̨̟̹̼̬͇̥̭̾̓̊̌̏̆̈́͋͑̚͜uch more if you were just better! What happened the that obedience? You're breaking the rules- SHUT UP FOR ONCE! SHUTUPSHT̶̛̝͋͛̄̓̊̈́͘͘ǫ̸̳͍̲̘̥̜͛̓x̴̨̹̩̖̿͌̈́̄̏̅̑̃į̷̨͉̗̙̬̯͇̝́̀̓̑̓͝c̵̡̦͙̥͖̭̻͇͎̣̉̉̎̿̓ ̴͕̃̓͗̍͝͝͝ḻ̸̮̫͖̦̫͕̟͑̔͜i̷̛͈̥͎͌̔̃͂̓̆t̵̨̖̤͊̃̇͝t̶̙̦̪͍̱̠͙͑̏͘͜ͅĺ̴͚͓͈̘͇̖̣̹e̷̥̼͝ ̶̲̩̠̯͛̉̏̔͜͝t̷̺̻͖̥̠͙̹̎̀́́̈́͐̊̈́͠o̶̢̲̦̹̲̙̦͔̟͒̈́̅͒̊͝y̶̝͙̥̙̗͌̽͛̄͊̾̚͜͝UTUPSHUTUP- Stop it! I'm scared. It's too loud- quiet down! Stop please..I don ̵̨̼̥̮̝͚̮͔̯͍͒̎̕ ̴̟̤̮͓̳́̿̈̇͌͒͑̑͋̕͜T̸͇̎̃̾̇̔͂͂͐̈́̍h̵̢̛͓͖̥͎͓̽̅́̌̄̐̕i̷̯̎̽̾̐̒̕s̸͖̯̘̟̞̬̑̂̈́̀͘͝͝ͅ ̸̧͍̮́́̈́ḯ̴͖̲̗̽̐͆ś̶̬̲̀̇͋́̑̂͐n̶̨͓̯͙̼̒̂'̵̨͉͔̰̯͈̥̬̈́͒͆ͅṱ̶̥̗͋́̏ ̸͕̹͔̙̻̲̐̈́̀̀͌͝ḧ̷̘͈̻̻́ę̸͎̖͍͚̣̗͍̯͈̈́à̸̞̜̙̠̣͓̏̐̄͗l̴̺̤͚͇̼̺̂͛͛͠t̸͕̼̘͂̾͂ḩ̵̨̢̣͎̮̮̤̜̿͜ỳ̶̨̢͔̭̰̲͚̖̊̽̋͜͝ ̷͉̭̫͈͈̄́̓͐͝ͅ ̸̗̞̞̣̹̪̉͆́̕͠͝͝'t want th ̷̨̖͎̱͖͆̀͛̏͗́͝͝͝͝ ̶͇͎͓͔̫̬͌͛̔̈́̏̃̑̾̚͜D̷̛͎̥̩̦͓̾͂̂̎͂͑͝ͅi̴̡̢͓͕̱͇͖̖̎͆͌̇̃͑̅s̸̢̤̜̥̰̝͉̝̽̍̄̔̈́́́ͅớ̴̛̼͓̽͛̄̀͊̑̕b̶̢̥͓̤̓ͅͅĕ̷̤̣̳̱͙̈́y̴̧̟̜̬͎̼̠̐ĩ̶̞̯̹̤̙̜̙̿͆͛͛̕̚n̵̖͙̪͚̭̪͝g̸̨̫̥̻͓̎̏̂̕ ̸̛̛͚͖̬̗͍̼͕͙͕̊̽̾̅͜͝b̴̧͔͍̈́́̕̚r̴̭̝̲̼͈̤͉̟̤̔ă̸̡͒̓͊́͆͝ͅt̴͎͉̙̀͛̉̃̾ ̵͖̠̜̪̩̈ ̶̧̖͙̳̓̕͜is, I didn't want this, I miss mom, I miss the others, I miss my sister, I miss Ruby, I misM̷̡̧̮̳͉̥͎̞̓̐͒̀͠͝ͅa̸̼͗̓̄ṇ̴̡̦͖͖̂̎̓á̶̮̦̘̩̝͍̯̩͖̕g̴͓̩̺̒̈́̆̿̓̓̿̃̀͝e̸͍͑̓̇̾̎́̈̉̚͝ṟ̵̋̓͝ ̴̢̤̬̘̝͐͌̋̅̉͌͛͋͜͝c̶̲̪͉̐̂̓̓̾̏͑̌ǫ̶̘̤͈͂͝ȗ̴̡̢̠̺̭͈̣͎̘͜ḷ̴̫̝͎͖̤͆̋̐̚ḍ̸͎̱̭͖͙̱̰̼̾̌̽̅̐̔ ̸͔̈́͛͐̎͋̑̀͝s̵̡̹̝̰̖̦̮̲̯͉̋̆̐̏̽̄̇̍̕ṭ̸̦̗̱̂i̴̫͗͒̿̆̕̚͘͝l̶̨̼͇̯̲̰͙̮͆̕l̸̛̟ ̵̧̫̭̈̏̈̄͂ͅf̸̢̟̭̠̪͇̎̓̀̇͆͠ḯ̸̡̗̜̫̼̯͇͍̍̂ͅx̴̟̼̝͇͎̠̐̐̚ ̸͙͕̮̖̭̩͖̖͐̎͆̉̈́̚m̴̨̹͙̼̫͋͂̀̍̑̕e̷̡̪͔̫̠͕͔̼̎͒̚ ̷̼̠̗̞̬̮̲̙̽͑̎̉͗͠s being B̸͖͊̾̓̀́́̐͘i̸̟̳͕̒̀̒̓̀̂͘͠l̷̡͚̗̂̈̒̊̈́͗̌̉͆͠ĺ̷̨̛̯͍͓͚̠͝me. I miss the old me, I want mom back, I want my sister back, pleT̸̨̅̑̔̎̄̿͂͘͠h̶̖̞̪̄͆́͘i̴̥̊̾͛̉̽͌̊͝s̶̰̹̗̘͆̅͆̂͂̀ ̶̮̘͉̪̱̖͋i̵̹̋͊͛̐ș̵̢͔̥̺̜̦̥̫̻̈́n̴͚͗̍͊̇́͝ţ̸̄̂̾ ̴̩̯͓̬̳̩̥̮͐͆̾̈́͌͑͐̓͜͝m̷̛̻͌͛̀͐͊́̃ę̶̢͎̝͔̫̻̪͎͓͛͊̕͠ase-'