Σ>―crυsh mγ hεαrτ sΙσωΙγ→♡

Start from the beginning

       And just like that, he walked into the arms of whoever was in front of him..and they held him, they hugged him, comforting him. The scent of lavender and vanilla comforted him, he felt safe in those arms..he felt like he was being held by his mother. It didn't help his thoughts..in just a second, all his issues hit him. They hit him like a wave of emotions, no warning, it just aftected him.

       More sobs escapes his lips, he clutched onto the person even more, desperate to feel someone, desperate to know that he was still alive..desperate to feel like he was wanted.

       "..oh, sweetie, it's alright now..Im here..I'm not going to leave you, I'm here, sweetie. Let it all out, you're safe now.." The sweet, gentle voice spoke to him again, he could feel a hand pat his head..gosh, it felt like ages since he was touched. It felt so different..it felt like he was being saved. Yet..he felt as if he was in a cage, a cage no one could unlock because he himself had the keys. The keys he was scared to hand out.

       Mason just cried, he cried his heart out, the feeling of abandonment hit him harshly, the feeling of starvation suddenly attacked him, his sleep deprivation affected him more, gosh he felt like he was feeling all the consequences at once..as if he did something bad? Bad..he didn't even know what was bad or not, he didn't know what was correct or wrong in society. He couldn't focus anymore..he couldn't focus on any rules anymore, he couldn't focus on himself anymore, hell, he couldn't even focus on his thoughts..he felt so confused. Lost.

       Will just let it happen, he didn't judge, he couldn't even bare to listen to those painful sobs that echoed throughout his ears..he knew Mason needed it, he didn't know everything that happened in his life, but he sure knew it must've been too much for the boy to handle. He frowned slightly, letting out a sigh as the scene played out. He wasn't afraid to admit, Pyronica was sometimes a dumbass, but she sure as hell was good when it came with emotions and comforting someone. She use to always want a kid, always had a soft side for the little ones or just the troubled ones in general. She had powerful mother instincts, almost everyone knew that, but he didn't really understand why she acted like that near Dipper. He wasn't a child, but maybe she just saw it like that.

       Bill watched, but tensed anytime he heard his small crying voice. The guilt in his gut just builded up more..he really told that guy to never speak to them. He never really thought so deep into it, but he wondered why no one knew about the brunette. He questioned why the Pines hid him..but he never got an answer, because he just let Mason go so easily-..well not really. He didn't let go of the memories. He hadn't forgotten about the small moments he and Dipper had..but he forced it to stop, he forced the relationship to stop. He forced Dippers relationship with him and his crew to abruptly stop..he was harsh, he wasn't afraid to admit it, but he knew he was being biased. He understood that not everyone was like who they were known to be, but maybe the Pines situation just aftected him greatly..well that didn't really excuse his actions..his gaze averted away from the crying male, he couldn't see it anymore. He felt like he was the cause of it and it stabbed him in the heart. Remembering the brunettes facial expressions after him shouting at the boy didn't help at all, he could remember the way his eyes turned slightly glossy. He recalled how betrayed and saddened the brunette was..he recalled how Dipper didn't hesitate to listen to his exact words. He was a real idiot.

       And Vincent? He didn't react at all, he didn't know how to in actuality. He was..well he was unpleased with the fact Dipper just immidietly chose her and ignored everyone else. What was going on inside thay mind of his? He didn't even have an idea, but it sure as hell made him more curious than worried. He's seen the vulnerability the brunette had whenever being touched physically, but he hasn't seen Dipper like this..yet. He needed to find out how to make the brunette more weak towards him, he knew his plan had some ups and downs. He wasn't an idiot, he had a brain, but he wasn't going to let go of Dipper so easily. He just found him and now is head over heels for the guy, he couldn't just leave him there with those other strangers..and anyways, that Bill guy..he didn't like him. The blonde just gave him a sign to be wary, Bill was focused on Dipper whenever they spoke about him..too focused. The two obviously knew eachother, but he could see how their relationship was a bit more..odd then the others. How saddening.