♕ S I X T E E N ♕

Start from the beginning

"Eh, sorry I don't speak Italian," I joke. (reference the spongebob audio lmaooo)

"Sure you don't," he says.

"Ciao Mattia!" I yell as I get out of the car.

"Ciao Vera! Text me during your lunch—I'm buying you food," he replies.

I give him a thumbs up and I walk into the building.

I usually don't dress like this to school, but I felt cute today so I decided to dress a bit bold.

"Vera! Over here!" Thq quarterback of the football team calls me over by the lockers.

I walk over to him, "What's up?" I say.

"So, the guys and I are having a little friend gathering and I was wondering if you could come?" He gives me a big smile.

I'm not one to turn down a party but I have a social media presence and I'm Donna. It's too risky to fall.

"Aw, I'm sorry Frankie. I would love to, but I have a guest over and I want to spend some time with him," I pout.

"Please," he gives me puppy eyes.

"You can't take no as an answer?" A voice says from behind me.

I turn around and I see Mattia walking towards us holding my purse.

"Mattia! Did you change your mind?" I say as he reaches us and I give him a hug.

"Nah, you forgot your purse and I thought that you might need it," he hands it to me and looks up at Frankie.

"Your boyfriend is cute," Mattia teases.

"Shut up loser, he's a friend," I elbow him.

Mattia dabs him up and says, "Mattia Polibio, what's up."

Frankie freezes and Mattia notices, then he smirks.

Sneaky bitch.

"The Mattia Polibio?" Frankie hesitates.

"The one and only," he kisses my cheek and walks away.

"Bye Princesa! I'll see you at lunch," And then he walks out of the front door.

Frankie looked a bit shaken up and I decide to mess with him.

"You okay?" I ask.

"Do you know what he does as a day job?" He pulls me to the side away from his friends and whispers in my ear.

"Yep, we're business partners. Donna of the Luca's at your service," I smirk.

"Jesus Christ," Frankie slowly backs away from me.

"Bye Frankie!" I say and I walk into my first period.

--------------------------------------------------------------

The bell rings to go to 5th period which is my lunch so I take my time getting up and tidying up my desk.

"Vera, can you stay for a bit. I need to talk to you about something," my English teacher says to me as everyone is leaving.

"Yea, no problem Mr. Brown," I pull out my phone to text Mattia that I'll be late to see him.

Then, we're alone in the room and I walk up to his desk.

"Who'd you text?" He asks looking at my unlocked phone in my hands.

"Oh, my friend. I was just letting him know that I'll be here for a bit," I give him a polite smile.