Chapter Twenty-Four

ابدأ من البداية

"I'm pregnant Zayn Malik, so unless you want me to piss my pants shut your mouth." Nialls glare became colder, and for a moment I felt Zayn was going to drop dead.

"Sorry." Zayn muttered, looking away from Niall. It was almost as if the pregnant glare destroyed the gods walls.

It was quite interesting to watch.

--------------

"Now, you're just gonna knock on the door okay?" I said into the walkie talkie I had bought AJ. for his birthday. I was currently in the bushes a little away from Liam and Zayns place. I had a clear few of the front door, and i was still in range of the stereo we had placed outside the house.

"Why would I just knock on the door? Harry, this is a stupid plan." Zayn's voice sounded through the intercom.

"Do you want him to take you back or not? Dammit Malik, make up your mind."

"Swear jar Harry."

"Shut up. My son is the only one allowed to say that. Now get your ass up to that door Malik."

"Are you this demanding in bed Styles? If so, I feel bad for Niall."

"Oh go suck a dick."

"Isn't that what this plan is supposed to do?"

"You're a terrible person."

"That's cute coming from you."

"Did you knock yet?"

"Nope."

"Why not?"

"Because I feel like I'm about to puke my guts out and shit my pants. This isn't going to work Harry."

"Zayn it's going to work. Now knock on the door." Zayn turned around, glaring at me for a second before doing what I asked.

"Do you have the ring ready?"

"Yes. Now shut up. I can hear someone coming."

"You should probably get down on your knees Zayn."

"Shut up."

"The doors opening. Starting music in three.... two... one..." I clicked the button to turn on the stero, but nothing happened.

"Fuck." I hissed out, wanting nothing more than to face palm myself for the stupidity.

"Told you. Shit. Hi..." Zayn was face to face with Liam, who in my opinion looked like shit.

"What are you doing here Zayn?" He asked, a sad expression on his face.

"I'm here because... Does it really matter why I'm here?"

"Well.. Yeah... I mean, do you really have a reason to be?" Liam bit his lip and looked away from Zayn. I ducked down in the bushes, hoping that he couldn't see me.

That'd be awkward.

Didn't wanna deal with that.

"I'm here because I'm in love with you. I'm here because I'm friends with idiots who won't let me accept the fact you don't love me anymore. Look at me Liam..."

"I can't."

"Why?"

"Because I just can't Zayn. Can you please go?"

"No. I'm not going anywhere, because last time I did that I ended up in the park at three in the morning when it was snowing. I sat there for god knows how long thinking about how I can get you back... Liam, why can't you look at me?"

"Because if I look at you, I'll ruin everything."

"Look at me anyways. I want to be able to see your face as you tell me you don't love me anymore, so look at me dammit." Zayn was sounding desperate at this point, and for a moment I thought he was going to cry.

"I can't. Zayn... Please just go."

"No. I'm not going. I'm going to stand out here until you can give me one good reason not to. I'm in love with you Liam James Payne, I always have been and I always will."

"Zayn...."

"Look at me if you're going to tell me you don't love me." Liam still refused to look at Zayn, and even I was dying of desperation.

"Just grab him and kiss him." I hissed into the walkie talkie.

"Liam..."

"You'll know I'm lying Zayn... I can't look at you and say that because I'll be lying. I love you Zayn, and that's why I'm doing what I'm doing. I'm holding you back, I can't give you what you want... I love you too much to even risk the idea of you hating me." And Liam finally looked at Zayn, his eyes glistening with unshed tears.

Zayn got down on one knee.

He pulled out that diamond ring.

"Liam James, marry me?"

And this time....

Liam said yes.

----------------------------------------

This like really long.

Jk.

It's just longer than usual.

But heyyyy

Ziam got engaged.

There's gonna be a wedding.

BUT GUTS. CHRISTMAS BREAK STARTS TOMORROW.

IM SO EXCITED.

But I feel like this story is gonna be ending shortly? Maybe 35 chapters in total?

I don't know.

We will see.

Comment

And

Vote

Connie xx