Escape the Night 4

Magsimula sa umpisa

mina's pov

We use the mirrors and tried to start, but the black knight came in and tried to kill us. However, the caveman distracted the Knight into leaving us giving us a good amount of time to do the challenge.

minwoo's pov

Bretman opens a case and finds tarot cards in them, I help him take it out. Bretman and I discuss on what to do as we tried matching the tarot cards to what the backwards words says. We all gather around and try and figure out which card goes where, Bretman, Tana and I go around pretty well matching the cards to words written.

mina's pov

The group was slightly struggling on how to figure this out. "Maybe we shouldn't follow the map exactly"I say as I gave the paper to Alex and point upwards to the ceiling, Alex does as told as we see a new starting point for the light.

minwoo's pov

Another candle went out and we only had two left. We finally figure it out as a chest opens and reveals Merlin's spell book. "Follow me!"Merlin says as the group follows him, relieved we aren't fried to bits.

mina's pov

Soon enough we finally get the light to go in the direction we wanted it to. Once we did that a bag drops from the ceiling slowly, Gabbie opens the bag as I pull out a huge gem. "Woah~"The group says admiring the jewel.

We soon get back together with the others as I hold onto the crystal. Gabbie warns the group of the black knight. I give Merlin the diamond and tells us that the crystal is the guardian angel stone, and we need to save it "for our rainiest days" whatever that meant.

Merlin told us to place it on the pendragon symbol to activate it, but he told us to do it when the time was right. I wonder what it does? Before we could go any further the black knight came out from the hallways. Merlin hands us the stone as he decides to take the black knight down.

We ran back while Merlin protected us as we closed the gates behind us. Since we had the book, he had to figure out the magic spell by ourselves. Joey read the book, it said:

" The tears of the lady of the lake have the power to transform a person into a king. two must be selected by vote of a group to return to standing stones and cast a spell."

"Who already has their name in the pile?"Alex asked as Gabbie and Tana said they did. Joey called Colleen and me to talk to him, we started leaving when Tana got slightly defensive. "You've been planning to vote against us"Tana says as Alex shook his head, "Maybe Colleen, but Mina wouldn't do that"Alex said holding my hand making Colleen offended.

Joey comes in explaining he just wanted to talk about what happened to the group. Joey pulls Colleen and I aside as the others talk amongst themselves, I looked down then at Alex. I wouldn't go against them, not like this. Colleen suggested sending Rosanna into the voting box.

minwoo's pov

While Mina, Joey and Colleen were talking the rest of us talked together. The idea came into the scene of throwing one of the three, Alex was gonna step in but I had to. "I am sorry to step in but there is no way Mina is against you guys. She would never go against anyone like that"I said as Alex nods.

"So it's either Colleen or Joey"Someone said a bit too loudly causing the three to turn around. "What?"Colleen says as Mina looked, surprised and a bit worried. We come back together and Gabbie admits to them saying that Joey or Colleen should go in, but twist it to mean by to voting.

We all sat down. Mina sat in Alex's lap as the two of them talk amongst each other. I sat by them as we got started with the voting process.

After multiple people went in it was my turn. Joey's pile was already low and messed up slightly, I really didn't want to dupe Joey in since he kind of is helping us. I tapped Gabbie's carefully before walking away and sitting down again.