Escape the Night 4

Start from the beginning

We run out of the forest and see a sword in a stone and a old wizard man all chained up. Alex and Rosanna were slightly fangirling as we come out. Merlin tells us he knows the future and he tells us what the collector did, Merlin remembered the Sorceress and how she had no powers. The Sorceress got very defensive as she wanted to attack Merlin, but decided against it.

Joey asked Merlin if we could get the sword out, but Merlin said it was harder than it looked. Some of us tried as I noticed a note, "guys their is a note here"I said. "Only the true King or Britannia may retrieve the sword, and there will not be another for a thousand years"I read.

Merlin tells us if we can free him, he can get his magic back. He also told us there was a spell that can turn one of us into a king, He added on that the light of fae reveals secrets that the human eye can not see.  Mina notices a cave and we follow her, Alex, and Joey into the cave.

Suddenly a part of the map had words on it, that we couldn't see before. "The light of the fae awakens the day. Abolish the stain and dispel the chains"Bretman reads, "this is most likely the chant we have to speak from earlier"Mina says. Slowly but surely we all start repeating the chant to remember it.

We head back to Merlin, but before we could even begin the Black Knight appears. We all rushed to hide, Alex grabbed my wrist and pulled me with him to hide. I look up at him as he looked back slightly waiting for the knight to leave. Alex then looks at me and sighs quietly before kissing my lips, I push him off slightly. "Not the time Alex"I whispered quietly.

Merlin lies to the Black Knight to get him to leave. We all stand around the stone. I stand between Alex and Tana and Minwoo stood between Joey and Bretman, We soon begin the chant and once we finished a stone opened revealing a wand and a crown.

Merlin guides Alex on what to do as I stood behind him watching. Alex put the crown on his head as I roll my eyes a bit giggling as he soon freed Merlin from his chains. We cheered happily as Alex gave the want to Alex. Merlin tells us that we need to get Merlin's spell book and put the crown on the table meaning we have to split up. Minwoo goes with Merlin to get his book while I follow Alex to the table to put the crown on the table.

minwoo's pov

We walk into the Egyptian Exhibit. Merlin tells us that if we tap the right thing, it should reveal the spell book. Suddenly the door slammed behind us and things started shattering beneath our feet causing us to freak out a bit. We notice the candles glowing, Merlin told us it was black magic.

Joey goes to the vase and finds a clue within it. "The Collector built a trap in case Merlin tried to recover his spell book. When the last candle goes out, everything in the room will be incinerated"Joey says, Of course there's a trap and of course we could die from it! We all quickly started looking around for the spell book.

mina's pov

We got to the room we came from and see Gabbie tied up to a chair with a caveman? Colleen unties Gabbie and then Gabbie unties the caveman. I take the crown off of Alex's head and placed it on the table when a chest opens up, inside the chest held several mirrors and a weird looking map. On the map it read:

"Arthur kept a secret from all the other knights. Only by reflecting light to form the four points of the tree of life ending at the crown will it appear. Each of you lay a hand on the crown to summit the light of Annwn."

We touch crown and a green laser pops out of nowhere. I guess it was time to begin.

minwoo's pov

We were rushing around trying to find the book, We had four more candles left before we could die in a fire. Rosanna finds a clue, but it was backwards. We tried to figure it out as none of us could get it except for Tana who read it, basically perfect. I looked surprised as we show Tana all the backwards messages. Tana looks at me as I smile, giving her a thumbs up.