ONE.

pilot.

"OH COME ON!" Mack yelled angrily

"OH COME ON!" Mack yelled angrily. "Ty Lee was easily the hottest!"

Monty scoffed. "You're delusional! AZULA IS BY FAR THE HOTTEST GIRL EVER!"

"INSANE! ONE WORD TOPH!" Rue said.

Mack and Monty turned to their friend who sat in the passenger seat of the golf cart, Monty sat in-between the two while the girls sat in the back listening to the boys argue about which Avatar Girl was the hottest, again.

"She's twelve man.." Monty said.

"Yeah that's sick...." Mack shook his head.

"HOW OLD DO YOU THINK AZULA AND TY LEE ARE!" Rue yelled baffled at his friends.

Mack rolled his eyes. "14" he said pointing to him and Monty. "12" he said pointing back at Rue.

Monty chimed in. "We're all 16, get some help."

Rue rolled his eyes. "Whatever! Can we all just agree our three are better than everyone else?"

Mack nodded his head. "Always! Fire Nation forever, more importantly Ty Lee forever and Azula." 

"MY GIRL BENDS METAL! What does Ty Lee do?" Rue asked crossing his arms.

"TWO WORDS CHI-BLOCKING! IF TY LEE HAD THE CHANCE SHE'D TAKE YOU OUT!"  Mack yelled. "And she's really sweet."

Edith furrowed her eye brows. "two-"

Monty shook his head. "Azula would murder the both of them in seconds, you'd stand no chance."

Mack looked at Monty unsure. "I'm gonna have to disagree... Toph could easily beat anyone she wanted."

"Thank You!" Rue said happily.

Monty shook his head. "I just don't see that happening, you're telling me you think TOPH could take Azula."

"It's a possibility, but either way Ty Lee is the best." Mack said.

"Delusional-"

Edith and Erika exchanged annoyed glances at one another. "You guys done?"

"TY LEE'S HOT!" Mack yelled quickly, everyone turned to him. "Now we're done...."

"Good... because we're almost there." Erika said. "....The only correct answer is Zuko."

"That's a guy." Rue said.