BEFORE.

past.

Mack, Rue, and Monty sat in a cell as they waited for their parents, next to them was the girls cell where Erika and Edith were

Mack, Rue, and Monty sat in a cell as they waited for their parents, next to them was the girls cell where Erika and Edith were. Rue grew to be annoyed as he was unable to do anything, he walked up to the cell door and banged on it.

Deputy Shoupe looked up at the boy. "What do you want?"

"How much?" Rue asked.

Deputy Shoupe raised his eyebrow, as he approached the boy. "Excuse me."

"I will pay you, if you let us out of here." Rue stated.

Before Shoupe could answer, Edith yelled. "That's illegal!"

Deputy Shoupe just walked back to his seat as he finished paper work, Rue groaned as he walked back over to Mack and Monty. "ʜᴇ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅᴠᴇ sᴀɪᴅ ʏᴇs"

Edith sat up and rolled her eyes. "Yeah, right."

Rue laid on the cell floor and stared up at the ceiling. "They should be here by now.."

"It's been ten minutes, they're busy." Erika said.

"We shouldn't even be in here!" Monty groaned.

"Eh-" Mack said, everyone turned to him. "What? You should've hidden it better!" Mack yelled pointing to Erika.

Her eyes widened. "Oh shut up! You're the one who decided we should bring it."

"Yeah, but you hid it under your shirt...." Edith mentioned.

"A pound of weed, just under your shirt... No type of logic behind it.." Rue stated.

"BUT WHY IS IT EVEN ILLEGAL!" Monty yelled angrily.

"AGREED!" Edith yelled.

"You make it so easy..." Deputy Shoupe said, the kids looked at him confused.

Sheriff Peterkin walked through the station and over to the cell, she stopped in front of it and the kids ran over to the front. "You kids... are the luckiest kids of all time."

They all exchanged smiles with one another, knowing it was there time to leave.

"Come on then, let us out." Rue said rattling the cage, grinning ear-to-ear.

Sheriff shook her head in disappointment. "One day your parents won't be able to bail you out... Do you understand that?"

Erika rolled her eyes as she hit her head against the cell door.

"..... You guys commit crime after crime, you break into peoples homes.. You drive recklessly.. Public Indecency.. Vandalism..." Sheriff Peterkin said. "Soon it'll be time to grow up."

Sheriff Peterkin took out her keys and unlocked the doors, Deputy Shoupe stood up angrily. "You're just letting them go-"

"If it was up to me, they'd be in here way longer... It's not."

Erika and Edith walked out of their cell as they waited for the guys, Sheriff Peterkin let them out and as the five walked out Rue made a slick comment. "Bet you wish you would've taken my offer, 20 dollars maybe you'd be able to get a decent haircut."

That night would've been the perfect night to listen to the Sheriffs advice.....