What's new?

(yes I know, very unoriginal and bad designs ;v;

Anyways for each chapter, I'll put a drawing on what each character looks like in this au, there is no need for Loser unless I add some clothing or injuries on him)

"WHO SAID THAT!?"

Loser looked around, there was no one in sight, as far as his vision in the clouded dust and almost died out radiation.

Then he saw a figure, some type of object, with fire on their head, more visible for some reason.

"W-who-"

He froze as he realized the object was running towards him.

Loser tried to run, but they were close, no point running now.

But, to his surprise, the object just hugged him.

"WHA-"

"OMG LOSER! I'M GLAD SOME OBJECT IS SAFE, IT'S BEEN AGES!"

He recognized that voice...

"Match!?"

"Yeah! who else dummy?"

'Well sorry for not recognizing you at first, you just look different' Loser sighed.

He was right, Match was half blue and has a fire that looks way more deadly, and she has wings for some reason, how?

"Match um, what happened to you!?"

"I have no clue, I woke up 3 days ago and I saw this, I began to freak out and-"

"Leafy must have something to do with what happened."

Match sighed, "yeah, she did cause this, explosion thing"

"If I can see clearly, the bomb seemed to also have radiation in it, one that can change others"

"But how come you aren't changed?"

"...Good question"

The two of them searched around, and then saw the projector that Leafy used to communicate with everyone.

"...stupid Leaf stupid revenge stupid everything" the cube angrily mumbled, as he kicked the projector.

Which caused it to turn on.

"HEY! Don't kick my equipment! I worked too hard on those."

Loser and Match stared up at the video screen, and Loser realized that...

Leafy has changed too.

 The lemon leaf stared down at both of them, and gasped. "it worked... my weapon worked!"

"WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED!?" Loser screamed.

"...maybe I'll explain it to you, since you two are the only ones here." Leafy cleared her throat. "Welcome to your new home forever! Why did this happen? Well because if I can't live happily, no one can."

Loser growled through his teeth, while Match got more pissed off.

"Now! to survive you need to collect all resources you can find, everything has been destroyed and there is so little of life source you can't just find the cleanest of water if you just walk a few to the North, plus there are some... enemies... some are harmless, some are dangerous, but all you need to know is this one simple thing..."

Leafy became to look more furious.

"YOU

ARE

NEVER

SAFE"

The video ended and the two objects were horrified.

"C-Can she just do that!? she isn't four, or x, OR TWO FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!"

"Well, I guess she can, because do you see anyone else around here?" Match asked.

Loser sighed, and shook his head. "Well I guess we should... build a place to stay until we are ready to leave?"

"y-yeah sure..."

Loser was a bit worried, Match looked... more anxious.

"Match, what's wrong?"

"I-it's just, I haven't found P-Pencil anywhere... a-and I'm worried she's... dead..."

Loser gently patted Match's back. "hey, don't look at the bad side just yet, we are the only two who woke up, which means Pencil could still be alive.

"BUT WHAT IF SHE ISNT!?"

Match began to cry, and Loser tried to comfort her more.

'...Leafy, why did you do this...'

After a long search, building, and Match having 2 breakdowns crying.

They finally made a small shed with 2 almost broken beds.

"Now, it's getting late, maybe we should rest."

"Alright" Match nodded.

The two of them chose a bed each, and lied down, Match instantly fell asleep, but Loser was just fiddling with the drawing.

'Leafy drew this because she thought we were friends... no wonder why it's my fault that this happened...

Well, best we can do now is try to survive...'

he hugged the drawing a bit, and forced himself to sleep.

(thanks for reading this chapter :'>)