Chapter 2: heading to Haven

Start from the beginning

Y/n: well...this is going to be a party.

Fury: that only means more fun for us.

timeskip brought to you by Chibi Y/n and Chibi Fury in their devil Trigger and Havoc forms fighting demons

after killing the demons we went through what's left of an old building which leads us to a sight of a huge tree that I know all too well.

Fury: that tree? it's impressive, but is it just me or is it out of place?

Y/n: well Fury that tree is Haven.

Watcher: a Maker tree. most likely will find refuge there.

Y/n: yup it's also one of the only places that is safe for humans.

we then start making our way by walking on a giant root into another destroyed building killing more demons that tried to get in our path as we kept walking into an area that had symbols and a glowing alter.

????: aren't we making a mighty ruckus.

we turn to see a demon wearing an odd attire with large horns from his head and seemed to be floating.

A/n: not my art by the way

Fury: *uses her whip wrapping it around the demon's neck* says the demon who announces his ambush.

demon: agh, it was not my intention to do battle horseman...

Y/n: I think you mean Horsewoman~

Fury: *looks at Y/n with a slight blush* quiet you...

demon: *gets the whip removed* well such a passionate little things aren't we?

Fury: do not test my patience.

demon: very well, War is to hazardous occupation for myself, Horseman I am here in the name of blind capitalism. I am Vulgrim, merchant of the damned. a trader who deals in souls for profit. even in the face of the apocalypse one must endeavor to earn a living.

Y/n: question Vulgrim...

Vulgrim: what can I help you grandson of the demon knight Sparda?

Y/n: do you have any devil arms in your possession? some of them were scattered when the apocalypse happen.

Vulgrim: well I do have one *brings out a pair of gauntlets*