Chapter 2: heading to Haven

A/n: hello my fellow readers here is the next chapter for this story sorry for not updating it in awhile but here it is.

Y/n's pov

after defeating Envy we make our way out of the building through a hole which leads us to jump for us to proceed. then we came out of a cave leading back into the ruin city then the Watcher comes out.

Watcher: I would be remines in my duties if I didn't point out that even with the Talisman-locating the other Deadly Sins will prove a challenge.

Y/n: that maybe true. but hey my father did beat Mundus and many other demons that wanted to destroy humanity.

Fury: and finding Envy was easy enough.

Watcher: that was a gift. one I would not count on receiving twice. Envy was also, by far the weakest of the Deadly Sins

Fury: anything else to add?

Watcher: only what I assume you already know. the armies of both Heaven and Hell have cornered off the world of Man into various areas of influence. look around us. the upheaval we have seen is the very personification of the struggle of Order and Chaos. you have set for yourself an unenviable task given these environments.

Fury: that's what makes it fun. the other Sins are hiding across this shattered world.

Y/n: do keep in mind that this "shattered" world is still my home. as for me well I was taught how to fight by my father and how to taunt demons when the time is right.

Watcher: perhaps but you two will need assistance.

Fury: what ever I need I will take it Watcher.

then the Watcher goes back into Fury's gauntlet we then reach a large gap with a large pipe hanging in the air. Fury used her whip to swing across while I bring out my red cavalier in it's motorcycle form then goes back from the cave to build up speed just enough for me to jump the gap once I landed I shifted my bike to the side until making a full stop.

Fury: I must say that's one way to get across.

Y/n: *smiles* why thanks love this is one of my devil arms known as red cavalier a weapon and a vehicle both in one. it comes in handy in a fight and making traveling faster.

this caused her to blush slightly due to me calling her love we then make our way after switching out my bike weapon with my red rebellion. she then made a comment about War starting the apocalypses which I highly doubt he started it. we then came by some scavenger demons but we easily took them out since they were the weakest. as we continued we went in a building used for cars to park that has some more demons I used my ebony and ivory V2 to keep them in place while Fury used the range of her whip to finish them off. we then see a ledge with more pipes that Fury used to swing herself across while I got close to the ledge and used my trickster style to get up it. as we continued on ahead we stops to see a wall with a hole that we have to crawl into.

Y/n: so...whose going in first?

Fury: I'll go but don't try anything.

she then crawls into the hole first I wait until she's at least far enough where I wouldn't be staring at her butt. after crawling through the hole we were now in a cavern that had some demons which she easily killed one with her whip while I preformed the stinger move impaling the demon then finishing it off by shooting it in the head with ebony. then we see three more come out which I then threw my red rebellion impaling one of the demons to the wall I then pulled out a three chained nunchaku called Cerberus as the other demon charged at me and Fury handles the other one. I gave the demon a barrage of attacks with Cerberus on the demon I then finished it off by slamming Cerberus into the ground making ice shards impale the demon killing it. I then held my hand out letting red rebellion back into my hand I then put it into a back hand charging up an attack then launched red energy attack from by sword ripping the demon to shreds. once Fury was finished with her demon we then continue on then seeing a wide open area with some demons and a large demon