Hermione Reverse Harem

I board the small row boat it tilts as if its going to flip as I step in. Once I'm seated I see roundish boy with brown hair. Seated next to him is a pale white boy with snow colored hair, eyeing me strangely with a smirk. "hello" I say awkwardly, "hi" he says confidently. Man this kid seems annoying. "I'm Hermione granger" I say proudly "and, u are..?"
"What do u mean who am I!? I'm draco, draco Malfoy, I'm sure you've heard of my family" he says tilting his chin up. "Umm no I haven't" I say I'm "not from around here, I'm actually from the normal world." "NORMAL world? he says starting to laugh u mean that filthy mud blood world?" he and the round boy,who I'm guessing are freinds begin laughing. "Tell u what mud blood, I've always wanted a mutt, if u get in to Slytherin I'll let u follow me around and carry my books" what is this arrogant pricks problem! "Well then" I say turning so I'm facing the castle like building which from the books i read i know is hogwarts "let's hope I get in any house BUT Slytherin

CHAPTER 2: CHOOSE YOUR FREINDS WISLEY

Once we reach the land we all get off the boats and follow hagrid inside. I go quickly as to try and avoid malfoy, but right as I'm about to step in through the giant engraved doors someone bumps into me. "Oww!" The person says "watch it Ron!"
"Excuse me" I say turning around to see two white boys. One with brown hair, and the other with orange and freckles. "Watch where your going" I say sternly. "Sorry about that but this numb skull" the brown haired one says pointing to the red head "stepped on the back of my robe"
"did not!" the orange haired one protests. I giggle and they both look up from their quarrell. "Sorry" I say stifling my laughter back. These two might actually be fun, unlike that malfoy boy. "I'm Hermione Granger" I say extending both my hands. They look confused but the brown haired one grabs my right hand and shakes, and the freckled red head reluctantly shakes the left. "Harry Potter" the brown haired one says "Ron" the orange haired one solemnly says. Harry elbows Ron and Ron says it again this time making eye contact "Ron Weasly"
"nice to meat u" I say as I drop their hands and start to turn back around to continue walking "hey!" A voice says once were inside the building "why are you two talking to my mutt!?" I turn to the left dread flushing through me to see draco malfoy proudly and arrogantly walking towards us with his friend that I've yet to learns name and a new minion, and as the three walk over I know its not going to be good.

This is going to get juicy quick I'll write more tonight so stick around ;)