Attack In The Hangar Bay

Y/N POV.

I walked behind the Droids who picked me up to walk to the observation deck. General Grievous was about to plan something. He is doing business with Asajj Ventress often and I felt more and more jealous. I am in love with him, but I can't tell.

We arrived at the observation deck and every Grievous looked at me and coughed again. "It's great to see you again, Y/N. I have planned an attack on Naboo. I need you too for this battle. Are you ready for that?" He asked and I looked away. "I don't master all the techniques yet, don't know the force well. Is there time to train a little?" I asked, insecure for the answer. 

"The battle will be in a few days, so I will ask Dooku to train you in the Jedi arts. I will train your lightsaber techniques." He answered, and coughed again. "Thank you general, I will train the Droids, if you don't mind of course." He looked away and to the map of Naboo, on the Holotable. "Of course, I will hear from you." He said and few Droids brought me to the side of the ship where I first began my journey.

This hall or better to say room, was big enough to fit 20 of my space ships. Maybe even more! I don't know how to call them, but they call it : Main Hangar Bay. I waited there for the Droids to stay or get in position.

"Welcome B1 Battle Droids, B2 Battle Droids, IG-100 MagnaGuards and BX-series Droids. I am here to give you a few simple tricks for attacking." I began and brought up a metal board shaped like a person holding a lightsaber, left and right. "If you know the answer, call it." I said and set up the metal boards.

"First question, not a hard one, is this person left or right handed?" I ask and see the Droids looking at each other. A B1 Battle Droid spoke. "Right handed." I smile and nod. "How do you see that?" I look at the metal board and at the direction the voice came from. "His right hand is above the left one, and his right foot is in front." The Droid spoke. "Good, and your right. Knowing this is really important. If you can see which hand is the dominate one, you can shoot in the shoulder or in the leg who's dominant and make the Jedi defenseless. Any questions about what I just said?" I asked and looked over. "Good, I will strike some poses, you tell me if I am right or left handed." I said and grabbed my lightsaber. I strike a right handed pose, easy to guess.

"Right handed." A IG-100 MagnaGuard said and I answered. "Yes."

After a few poses, which they guessed right, I quit the easy training. It was the only training tho. "Good, next time, I learn you some exit tips." I said and brought the metal boards away. They all continues what they were doing and I turned around not expecting to see General Grievous right behind me. I got scared there and let out a faint sigh. 

"General, don't scare me like that." He just laughed and coughed. "Your training is really effective, next training will help too." I looked away blushing. I was blushing over a normal compliment. Suddenly the ship was shaking and an alarm went off. 

We were getting attacked by the Republic.

Two ships landed in the Main Hangar Bay and a lot of Clones came out. I saw Obi-Wan. All the droids were behind me and General Grievous now, IG-100 MagnaGuards at the sides, B1 Battle Droids behind us and B2 Battle Droids behind the B1 Battle Droids. I looked at General Grievous, to see what he would do. "General, who is he?" I asked whispering, knowing damn well who he is, just playing along. "You will see." He simply said and they came to us. I was scared. Now this is my first real battle and don't even know what to do. I am supposed to train my skills and the force. This is not the plan.

"General Grievous, I see you've taken someone to help you." Obi said and looked at me. I groaned and grabbed my saber again. It was a black colour with a bit of silver here and there. It was almost the same as Dooku his saber, just a bit different. My colour was red. I felt more dangerous than ever.

The tense between us was big. I wanted to aim for the Clones while Grievous took Obi-Wan, since they go along so well.

Suddenly they attacked us and I went to kill a few clones by deflecting the bullets(?) to fire it back at them. A few of the Droids died and Clones Attacked me. They were fast and strong and I saw Obi-wan almost killing Grievous with his lightsaber. That's were pain took over me. I got mad and used the force. I became more powerful and force pushed all the clones, Jedi and even all the Droids in room away. Only me and Grievous stood there. I was breathing a little hard and sighed. 

The Jedi looked at me with wide eyes and stood back up

The Jedi looked at me with wide eyes and stood back up. Like they never saw someone that powerful before. Obi-wan Stood up and ignites his lightsaber again to attack Grievous, I protected him. Grievous was dear to me, I can't let him die. Suddenly I felt rage as the clones wanted to attack me. Grievous protected me and separated his arm into four. All lightsabers used to protect me in the front from Obi-Wan.

"General." I said and nod my head to the right, were some clones were standing. He immediately understood and we switched. I fought with Obi-Wan and it was heavy. My arms start to feel heavy. I suddenly saw how Grievous grabbed a clone his face with his foot claws and threw him across the room. That was really cool.

Suddenly I had an idea and looked at the Droids and at Grievous. I looked at the control panel to shut down the invisible wall to keep the oxygen here. Grievous his claws tighten and I used the force on my control panel and suddenly the Jedi and the Clones shot into space getting into a bigger ship, floating next to ours. I closed the invisible wall again. I started to breathe really hard and deep, because I wasn't used to having such a low percentage of oxygen. 

"Are you okay?" He asks and holds my shoulder with a hand and my stomach with a hand. I leaned my shoulder into him and got light headed. "Y-yeah, just not used to the low oxygen part." I said with a little smile. He helped me up and put his lightsabers away.

This battle was crazy, and I didn't even do so bad. 

A/N - I hope you enjoyed this chaotic part. I had this in my mind for a while <3 Follow me on instagram @ savvi.x   See you by the next part <3