Meeting Terra Part 1

Terra ran away from the tower as fast as she could.

How could Beastboy do this to her? He promised!!

Terra continued to run until she was far away from the tower.

Tears began to stream out of her eyes. She was too tired to run.

 She was too tired to run

She was an idiot for believing that green-haired boy.

Terra wept quietly, not noticing a wormhole appearing above her.

That was the exact time when Izuku flew out of the said wormhole.

Sadly, the two of them weren't lucky enough to notice each other before the crash.

Izuku & Terra: Oof!!

Izuku sat up groggily as he began to shake his head.

Izuku: Ugh, where am I?

Flashback -

Izuku and his classmates were raiding Re-Destro's headquarters. Kaminari summoned an immense electric charge that nullified the villain's communication line allowing his classmates and pro-heroes to attack the villains in the facility.

Mirko laid on the floor, all bloodied, she had just defeated a Nomu called: High-End, and was in critical condition.

 Eraserhead and the heroes near her were doing their best to hold back the Nomus.

Present Mic punched the quirk doctor across the jaw as soon as he spotted him.

Present Mic: That's for all the crap you put us through you bastard!!

Everyone was doing their best to restrain the Nomus in the facility.

While the leader of the villains, Tomura, was in an incubator within the facility.

Tokoyami summoned Dark Shadow and began to pummel away on one of the Nomus.  Everyone was exhausted. 

But the fight isn't over yet.

While the pros were raiding the main hideout, Class 1-A and B took care of the villains outside who were assisting the league of villains, and they were winning.