°• ~ Part Two ~ •°

I walked inside the school and seen tons of people walking around, chatting away, flirting, or making out.

Since it was so crowded, it was kinda hard to get to my locker. Especially since people were also leaning against the lockers and I couldn't find mine.

As soon as I found it, I checked the piece of paper that I had in my hand and unlocked my locker. Once I opened it, I put my stuff inside then closed my locker.

I turned around and seen that same guy with the orange parka across the hallway. He was talking to his friends.

And..

His hat was off...

I couldn't stop staring at his face. He had cute freckles over his face, a beautiful smile, and I noticed scars on his cheeks.. I wondered where they came from.

I tried to look away, and I did.. For a second.. But I couldn't stop looking over at him though. It was like he was literally possessing me by his looks.

His eyes..
His lips..
His hair..

All of it was just perfect..

I was aching to walk over to him and touch him. I just wanted him to pick me up in his arms and press me against the lockers while we made out.

As I was lost in my own thoughts, I didn't realize him and his friends were all looking over at me. Kenny lifted a brow, wondering why I was looking at them. I gulped then quickly looked away as soon as the school bell went off.

As I walked away, I could still feel eyes on me. I turned my head a little to peek back. The only one who was watching me was Kenny. I stared into his eyes as I walked away.

My face became heated up, so I turned my head away as I kept walking until I was in the classroom. I sat down on the desk.

I turned my head to the side and noticed a twitching blonde guy in a seat next to mine who was chugging a glass of coffee.

I leaned over to the side and whispered. "Uh.. Hey, are you alright?"

The blonde guy jumped so hard, he almost fell out of his seat. "GAH! Uh y-yeah, thanks." He gave me a quick smile right before he went back to chugging his coffee down.

"Why are you shak-" All of a sudden tall dark haired male blocked my way as he stood beside the twitching kid.

"Hey babe." He leaned down and pressed his lips against the blonde. I noticed how his twitching seem to be much calmer, but he was still twitching.

Awe.

I couldn't help but smile at the adorable couple. But then the taller boy looked over at me then flipped me off.

My smiled slowly faded as I shook my head while he kept flipping me off..

Like seriously, he just stood there and flipped me off!

Asshole.

I hate this school.

Before I could speak up, his boyfriend spoke. "Craig, be nice!" The blonde told 'Craig' as he pulled on his hand while looking up at him.