"Fine by me." Jaemin shrugged. Donghyuck cheered as he ran to cling onto Renjun. There was a shout of disgust followed by what Jaemin assumed was Donghyuck crying in pain. Jeno and Jaemin shared a glance before the latter spoke up. "I get the top bunk."

Mark's head poked from the second floor railing. "Let's film! I want to eat dinner and sleep early."

Jisung yawned, stretching his aching back against the tan colored couch. He had been drifting in and out of sleep from the fatigue of a long car ride. He heard shuffling around him, guessing it was one of the members. They were still going in and out of the house to bring things in and finish their scenes.

"Jisung."

"Can't talk. In the middle of ascension." Jisung shooed, waving his free hand. "If you're not dying or the house isn't on fire, then leave. You guys were so loud in the car."

"Jisung."

Just ignore it. Sleep is more important.

"Jisung."

Jisung turned on his side, facing his back to whoever was calling him. He was too tired to deal with anyone and wanted to continue his date with sleep. Just as he was about to dream, he felt someone pull his shoulder and arm and force him off the couch.

He quietly writhed in pain the moment he hit the carpeted floor. Not only was he pulled off, the iron grip on his arm could have snapped his bone in half.

"I will throw hands-" The boy paused, realizing he was alone in the open space. His lips pressed into a thin line as he tried to rationalize the situation.  "This isn't funny. Come out right now."

Silence.

Jisung instinctively scooted closer to the couch. He felt safer with his back no longer vulnerable to open space. His head whipped in different directions as his paranoia intensified. He suddenly had the urge to call the manager and come pick him up. "Mom I didn't sign up for this."

"Did you drop your dignity or something? What are you doing on the floor?" Donghyuck teased. He noticed Jisung's intense gaze focused on him. "Is there something besides my handsomeness on my face?"

"Yes and it's called stupidity." Renjun retorted, pushing past the dumbfounded boy. "Mark said we're going to film the settling in scenes for the film. Jeno and Jaemin are finishing theirs right now."

"You guys won't just believe what happened to me. This house is really haunted!" He was sure that someone really pulled him by the arm. He rubbed the tingling spot on his arm over the soft fabric of his hoodie.

Donghyuck rolled his eyes. "And Jaemin loves strawberries. Come on Park, I want to eat dinner already."

"I was trying to sleep but someone yanked me off the couch. My arm is still tingling from how hard they held me." Jisung's frantic explanation came out as babbling.

"Alright. I'm out." Donghyuck shrugged, making his way to the stairs.

"Wait we need to hear him out. He actually looks scared." Renjun helped Jisung up from the floor. Jisung muttered his thanks as he continued to soothe his aching arm.

"And you care because?" Donghyuck raised a brow at his friend.

"No bitch listen, when someone says it's haunted we need to listen. If you haven't noticed, it's always the nonbelievers who die first." Renjun gestured to Donghyuck before putting his hand on his chest. "And I refuse to die."

"Come on. This house was just recently finished. There's no way it can be haunted." Donghyuck rationalized. "And look at Shane Madej, he's alive after whatever he does in 'haunted' places. You saw him lie down on that damned pentagram!"