@Bkhteeblast - PayUp

You = Nani (NON- NEE)

I walked into the trap house pulling the shorts to my two piece set down some. it was really hot today and I was not finna play. the sun could throw hands with me any day. all I needed it to do was pick a time and place and pshhhh bitch I'm there.

today I rocked a baby blue fuzzy two piece short set from FashionNova and the all white balenciaga Tripple S's 

it was a chill lil vibe.

Trey: wasp boss

he said throwing me a head nod and a lil wink. receiving just a head nod in return. see he's been tryna get at me since I hired him.... no no noooooo I refuse 

REFUSAL 

because I won't be sleeping with any of my hitman, runner boys, Packers or anything of that sort. if ur on my payroll your off limits. ion wanna niggas nor bitches to feel special or get besides themselves.

anyways im sure your probably confused. my names NANI. no last name needed... just another way for the feds to track you.

im 21 and I've been living life. I invested into the trap game when I was around 19, my mother kicked me and my older brother out after our father left her. she barely wanted to be a parent I guess she'd be damn if she had to be one alone. 

the day she made us leave she said that if he was able to decide wether he wanted to be apart of our lives then she had the right to choose too. 

I'll honestly never forgive her. all that means is she stuck around as a parent bc my pops just so happen to stick around too. 

its crazy growing up and looking up to your parents then one day finding out they really never wanted to be in ur life. it was clear to me and my brother that my dad used his problems with my mother to escape fatherhood. then she bailed right after him. but my question was always...

why so late... why did u choose to run out and kick us out the minute it counted. when we needed help learning to vote. or how to do taxes. or even how to practice for job interviews and how renting and apartment actually works. but its coo

i walked up into my office and sat down at my desk looking over things. i was checking the amount of money that was coming in and every week that number was getting bigger and bigger.