Jalen Green Pt2

You = AJ

 I stared at my phone wondering when he would text

 I stared at my phone wondering when he would text. it's been 3 days since I spoke to jalen.

That night after the game. we went back to his place and he showered then we chilled. so time before the night ended we ended up making out with each other.

we cuddled with each other all thru the night. I thought we got along nicely but.... I haven't heard from him.

was he not talking to me anymore bc I didn't fuck him?

I thru my head back on my bed thinking. I shook my head at the thought. he didn't even try to make a move on me tho. so that just couldn't be the case.

I groaned frustrated, hang out alone with a nigga one time and get hooked over him. i'm so stupid. 

I got up and walked into my bathroom taking some pictures in my mirror before stripping and getting into the shower. 

I just needed to clear my mind a bit. im sure I'll be fine. I'll just act like that night never happened. it won't be that hard. I've had to do so a couple of times before. I guess guys just enjoy getting a girls hopes up.

I song dojo cat's "streets" as I washed myself.

Like you
Like you
Like you, ooh
I found it hard to find someone like you
Like you
Like you
Send your location, come through
I can't sleep no more
In my head, we belong
And I can't be without you
Why can't I find no one like you?
I can't sleep no more
In my head, we belong
And I can't be without you
Why can't I find no one like you?
Baby, we tried to fight it
We all been there some days
Thought I need something else
And acted like I was okay
We just had to work it out
And baby I needed space
Ain't nobody wrong here, wrong here
You live on yours so far away

I got out humming the lyrics still as I dried my hair with the towel. tali told me she wanted to hang out earlier so ima get ready. but im not in no rush. being that she might end up canceling on me for melo.

lucky her...

wrapping the towel around my body I began blow drying my hair before curling it. then I put on lotion and deodorant.

slidding my underwear on I. slid on some socks and stared at myself in the mirror.

Me: no bra today...