Jalen Green - Game Day

You = AJ

I thru my five guys trash away walking back over to my cuz who was typing away on her phone.

Me: okay where to next Cuzco?

I asked her looking down at my phone.

Cuz: hold up tae and his friend coming rn

I rolled my eyes. we could never do nun without her inviting her boyfriend tae a long. they where a good couple and all but they where hooked on each other. it was annoying cuz me and her could never hang out like we used to before she got with him. 

but I was never tripping. never hating on the next bitch. im happy if she happy. he normally hang out with that Jalen kid. they where like bros. and always together. Jalen was chill I guess. he stared a lot. but hand no shame in it what so ever. I can really explain what type of person he was. anyway....

today me and my cuzo went shopping then took some pictures in brand clothing for ads. I guess that's the normal for influencers tho. I pulled my skirt down some sitting down until I heard car doors slam and yelling.

"YERRRRR"

I looked up seeing her boyfriend and Jalen. 

"TALIIIII BABBYYYYYYY"

he sung in a weird singing voice as he walked over to her hugging her and rocking from side to too. I cheesed at how cute they looked.

Melo: sup AJ

he said stepping away from tali my cuz to give me a side hug. I met him half way.

Jalen: damn so u just not gonna show the kid no love.

I huffed acting like I was annoyed 

Me: I mean... I guess. 

I said holding my arms out. he smacked his lips. snatching me up pulling me into him and hugged me.

Jalen: wasp lil aj its been a minute. he said petting my head. 

mushed him away. I hated when he did that.

Me: and stop calling me lil. damn

he laughed as I looked him over. he was definitely a snack rn. to bad I just ate. sis would eat him tf up rn.

 sis would eat him tf up rn