•BATTLE KNOWLEDGE•

~~This is like a theory lesson, general knowledge. This will count to at least 3-5 five skill points~~

Approach you enemy from above:
Having the high ground has its advantages. You are able to ram you opponent with speed, and will tire your opponent out as they will have to fight uphill

Use sunlight:
When battling to your best to keep the sun out of your eyes and in your opponents eyes. This will give you the advantage especially on your own territory or familiar ground.

Know where the wind is coming from:
Knowing where the slightest breeze can either win or lose a battle. If you're down wind your opponent will easy scent you from a mile away but if y ooo re going up wind you should fine. This all coincides with hunting.

Conceal the size of your force:
The number of cats in your battle should be hidden or out of sight so that it looks like the opponent has the high ground and with underestimate you. Hiding in dense undergrowth near a clearing is a good example of this.

Attack both ends of both enemy's line:
If both ends of enemy's lines are defeated, the cats in the centre will have to fight on two fronts. Even if you're out numbered, they will be outflanked.

Keep fresh warriors reserved:
Always have adequate reserves of fresh, fit warriors behind the battle line. They will be able to replace injured warriors, they can launch a separate attack if the enemy tries too encircle your forces, or fend off a surprise enemy from the rear. If the battle is in your favour, finish it by sending your reserved warriors behind the enemy's line to surround them and possible demand a surrender.

Feigned retreat and ambush:
A group of strong cats chargers at the enemy, screeching, then withdrawing. Repeat this until the enemy breaks their line for a chase. Then the trap is sprung. Other warriors posited in rabbit holes and digs in the ground -out of the enemy's eyes sigh of course- attack as soon as your opponents have pasted. The enemy line will be forced to stop, turn around and fight this unexpected threat, and as they do the retreating cats must turn and charge with full speed. The enemy will be caught between two bodies of attacking cats and will be quickly surrounded. This move takes stamina so I would only put your fittest warriors to the rest.

~~Keep in mind that these battle skills will work for some clans but not others~~