Valentine's Week 3x13

Depuis le début

"Hello Handsome" Taylor flirted back and then the boy went in for a deep kiss. He grabbed the girl's cheeks and put all he had into it.

Just as he was doing this Santana and Brittany walked in and that was the first thing the Latina laid her eyes on.

'Wow, thank god I didn't meet her because knowing she would rather suck those guppy lips then mine is awful' Santana thought but then Turing her attention towards Brittany

"Happy almost Valentines Day my love" Sam beamed while breaking from the kiss so they could get some air

"Happy almost Valentines Day" Taylor smiled back totally swooned from that kiss"

"I know we said no gifts, so I thought why not give you the most intense kiss of your life" Sam said being all cheesy which Taylor loved

"I love you" Taylor breathed lost in the romance that was her boyfriend

"I love you too" Sam chuckled at his girlfreind from the geeky grin on her face. Then they both sat back and looked at the class around them and Taylor's geeky grin went away.

She saw Santana and Taylor holding each other, like they were dancing, in front of the whole class. They both looked so in love as they laughed with each other, Taylor held back the tears and look the other way.

--------------------------------

Taylor was exiting her history class totally lost in her thoughts, she was trying to think of a song she could perform in glee club. She had a few ideas for the world's greatest love song's, just not sure which one to pick. She wanted to sing a song that expressed her love for Sam, and maybe make Santana jealous. All of sudden Taylor bumps into someone and he books go flying...

"Shit" Taylor cursed quickly picking up her things and then she saw a long dread lock in front of her face. She looked up to see a teen Jesus helping her. "Umm...hi"

"Hey, I'm so sorry I wasn't looking where I was going" The dude apologized while they both stood up and he handed her Taylor's books.

"It's okay neither was I, to lost in my thoughts" Taylor replied

"Yeah same, I saw these two girls kiss over there and I-I didn't know how to feel" He said pointing behind him. Taylor looked to where he was pointing and saw Santana and Britt.

First, Taylor thought how weird this guy was to randomly say that to her but then she realized she shouldn't be shocked based on what he looked like. But then she thought of a fun little idea, may not be nice but at this point she didn't care.

"You know you could file a complaint to the principle" Taylor suggested

"Really, is that necessary" He asked

"I mean if it makes you uncomfortable, of course" Taylor encouraged

"Idk maybe" he shrugged and started walking away

'Weird' Taylor thought shaking her head and walking to her next class 'But less hope he's smart and listens to me. Santana getting in trouble for kissing her girlfriend in the hallway will be epic'

----------------------------

"I now call this meeting of the God Squad to order. Thanks you guys for coming" Mercedes announced to the room full of five students, herself, Quinn, Taylor, Sam and that dreadlocks kid. "Our first order of business is to welcome Quinn Fabray back into the fold. It's nice to see you Quinn"

"Thank you. I know it's been a while. When I was at my lowest, I turned to prayer. Not even sure who I was praying to, really, but it seemed to lead me on the right track" Quinn stated and Taylor smiled at her sister happy she is back to the girl she remembered. Both girls were very into their views toward god, both sought to him during times of trouble and came out a better person.