Love Songs 3x13

(Above is Taylor's outfit for Sugar's party. Except no skull earrings, she's not goth lol. And this is a long one, so be ready)

"Artie, four wheels on the floor please" Mr.Shue said as he walked in to the choir to get glee club started. Taylor was sitting next to her sister blabbering on about God Squad and songs they wanted to sing. "Rachel, you had an announcement?"

"Yeah, actually, Finn and I have an announcement we'd like to make" Rachel acknowledged as both her and Finn got up from heir seats king in front of the group. But Taylor and Quinn didn't pay attention, just kept talking"Finn and I are to proud to announce...that we're finally getting married."

The twins stopped talking to each other and looked at the couple in front of them, looking at them like the two idiots they were.

'Way too young and immature to get married' Taylor thought mouth a gap not believing what she was hearing.

"When's the baby's due date?" Puck asked causing Taylor to chuckle but then Quinn hit her in the shoulder to stop

"Wait, guys, have you both carefully thought this through?" Mr.Shue wondered very nervous for the couple

"Yes. And our parents are totally behind us. And your plan to stop us by telling them totally backfired, Mr.Shue" Rachel commented

"Actually, I'm the one who told them." Kurt interjected clearly annoyed at the couple "Because I think you guys are making a mistake. A huge mistake"

"When's the wedding?" Quinn questioned

"The date is TBD, but I can assure all of you that we're gonna have a very simple and elegant ceremony at the Justice of the Peace, which all if you are invited to. And we're registered at Samuel French." Rachel babbled and Taylor rolled her eyes still not being able to believe what she was hearing. No matter how much she loved Sam or even Santana she was smart enough to know that getting married a senior in high school is way too early. You haven't even had enough to time to figure out who you are and what kind of future you want.

"You guys aren't mature enough or old enough to properly face this type of commitment" Quinn admitted to the couple and Taylor nodded along with her sister agreeing

"If you don't support us, then I feel sorry for you, and you're not invited to the wedding" Rachel argues and Finn gives her a shocking look "Which makes me really sad, because O would have loved to have seen you in a bridesmaid's dress, Quinn. And you as well, Kurt."

"I'd be happy to be a bridesmaid, Rachel. I'm not sure I'm ready to get married, but I do know what being in love feels like." Tine chimed in staring lovingly at Mike

"We'll be there" Mike smiled

"Thanks, guys" Finn said "And we hope the rest of you all change your minds, because it would mean a lot to us if you were all there"

"Well, add me to the list of people who are wishing you guys the best in your marriage." Artie joined in while wheeling himself to the front of the group. But Taylor blocked him out because she did not want to hear more about Finchels relationship. Taylor looked at her boyfriend sitting in back of her and they both rolled their eyes at each other. They know that they don't need a ring right now to show their love for each other, exact reason they didn't need to get each other gifts for Valentine's Day.

All of a sudden Artie started singing 'Let Me Love You' and Taylor's got admit it was pretty good. She especially liked when her boyfriend popped up from his seat and went and joined in with all the other boys. The rest of the performance she just watched her boyfriend dance in the background with a happy smile on her face.