"It would seem so, little man." I tell him, hugging his smaller body to me, before he gently gets pulled from my arms and I look up and into the eyes of his Master.

"Good evening Master Dean." I greet as he smiles at me, while trying to control his hyper Sub.

"Good evening Cal and to you too Ricardo. How are you two doing." He asked as he wraps his Subs legs around his waist and push his face into the crook of his neck. We have all learnt that this was the only way for Maxie to calm down when he got overexcited.

I turn to Ricardo so he could answer for both of us and he pulls me into his arms. "We're doing really good Dean. Cal's gym is now doing so well, that we might have to open a second one, and we are in the process of buying a beautiful house. I'm just waiting to finalise the paperwork, then it's all ours." He said as he squeezed me to him and nuzzled my neck.

I didn't know who was more excited about our new house, me or him, even though it had caused quite a big argument between us initially. I wanted to pay something towards it, but Ricardo point blank refused and instead of discussing it with him rationally, I started shouting at him like a child. It resulted in my biggest punishment ever and one I wasn't going to forget any time soon.

Eventually we sat down and discussed it and I explained why I felt so strongly about it and we came to a compromise. I was earning really good money now with my business so he agreed that I could pay a quarter of the price, but no more than that, which I was fine with.

As for my gym, I couldn't be happier. It was doing well right from the start and now it was filled to capacity right through the day. Most of the Doms as well as their subs from the club were members at the gym and they all praised it for it's safe atmosphere.

After a few more pleasantries were exchanged, we all made our way inside the club, with Maxie now calmed down and cuddling in his Dom's arms.

After a few minutes in Dean's office, the rest of the group joined us and all the subs were excused to go and get ready, while the Dom's left to go to the playrooms to do the same.

For some reason Ricardo was acting a bit strangely tonight, almost tense, which worried me, but I decided to leave it for now and help him enjoy the evening.

After my usual routine, I got out the shower and made my way to my locker, and I found Kayden waiting there, along with Maxie. "Hey guys, you guys done already?" I asked and watched as Kayden smiled and blushed slightly, while Maxie had a huge grin on his face.

"Yup, just waiting for you guys. Why are you all being so slow." Maxie had an exaggerated look of exasperation on his face and Kayden put his hand up to cover his mouth as a giggle slipped out. It was always a nice sound to hear from him, because it didn't happen too often and after hearing about his past, I wasn't surprised.

Timmy and Corey quickly joined us and as soon as we were all done, Maxie practically pulled us towards Dean's office.

Maxie barged into Dean's office without knocking, causing Dean to give him a stern look, to which he quickly lowered his head, knowing he was in trouble. I looked around the room and saw all our Doms were back, so I made my way over to Ricardo.

There seemed to be a strange tension in the office and I quickly realised that everyone seemed to be focussed on us, so I turned back to my Master, hoping for an explanation, only to gasp in shock.

Ricardo was kneeling on one knee in front of me, holding a small ring box, with a beautiful gold ring inside. Tears immediately start welling up as I realise what's happening and his words don't do a thing to hold them back.

"Cal, it's been almost a year now since we first met and I can't explain to you how happy you've made me. You are literally perfect for me in every possible way and every day I get to spend with you makes me believe in miracles, because that is exactly what you are to me; a miracle. You are handsome, gorgeous, beautiful, kind, sweet, sassy, respectful, generous and loving. You are my baby and the love of my life and I want to spend the rest of my days waking up to your beautiful face and know that you are mine in every way possible. So will you do me the extreme honour of marrying me, baby?"

By the time Ricardo was done with his little speech, I was a sobbing mess and all I could do was fall to my knees and throw myself into his arms.

I mumbled yes, over and over again, through my crying and I felt him tighten his arms around me and let out a sigh of relief. Did he really think I would say no?

We stayed like that for a minute or two, before Ricardo pulled away and took the ring out of the box and slipped it onto my finger. I admired it as it sparkled against my skin and then he helped me up.

It was only then, that I remembered all our friends and I turned to look at everyone as my cheeks heated up in a furious blush. Kayden, Maxie and Corey had tears running down their cheeks, while Timmy was smirking at me. It reminded me of a conversation we had a few weeks ago and I told him I was worried that Ricardo would eventually get tired of me and move on. Timmy had told me to stop being silly and that he knew for a fact that Ricardo loved me a lot.

I smiled at him, realising how right he was and just as I was starting to calm down, the hugging started up. First, it was Dean, then Leo, Randy and lastly, it was Hayden, who hugged me and whispered in my ear, "Congrats sweetheart, you deserve this and so much more in life," and with a last squeeze he let me go.

As soon as the Doms were done, the Subs came and we formed a big huddle of hugging, crying and laughing. It took a while, but eventually they let me go and I turned to the man I loved more than anything else in the world.

"Thank you so much for everything you have done for me over the past year Master. You have helped me build up my confidence, and made me realise I deserved more than what I had been settling for. You are everything I need in life. You are my Master, my love, my life, my soul and soon, you will be my husband. I love you Master." I stepped into his arms and felt him release a shuddering, emotional breath and I softly kissed his neck.

I couldn't possibly be happier than I am right at this moment, and in my mind I sent a silent thank you to Ryan for being the cheating asshole he was, because without him, I wouldn't have this beautiful man in my life.

We have our whole lives ahead of us and I couldn't wait to see where it would lead us next.

There we go my loves. This story is now done and I really hope you liked it. Keep an eye on my page for the next short story and I will also be carrying on with Master as well as To be a King. I also hope you enjoyed the little link to our favourite BDSM friends.

Anyway, you all know what to do:Vote, Comment & Share.

Love lots xxx