The Lunch Celebrity

Start from the beginning

I was walking in the hallways, on my way to chemistry, when suddenly I saw the love of my life yelling at her best friend who I think is called Rosella or whatever.

"Lilliana what the hell?" She yelled.

"Look Rosie, you started that game, and there sure as hell will be consequences. Unless, you give me a proper apology and explanation?" She said with a brow up and her arms folded under her chest. She nodded and said "Just what I thought." And then she pulled some girl and walked away.

"Lilliana Pascal, don't you dare walk out on me!" She yelled at her but Lilliana kept ignoring her.

"LILLIANA, IM STILL NOT DONE WITH YOU!" She yelled for behind her and so Lilliana stopped and looked at her.

"Oh but honey, I am." She said and went to the bathroom with her friend and everyone starting saying 'Burn!' And 'oohh!' And I myself was shocked with her attitude like damn that girl is fierce!

"Damn Leo, that's one damn hard to get girl. Good luck on your date Bruhh." Chad playfully punched me in the arm and went to his class. And hell yeah was he right.

I entered the class early, there were only a couple students in class and our teacher, Mr. Anderson, who every girl at school happens to have a crush on him. But they totally have the right to, I mean he is a blonde with grey eyes and a body to die for. If I were gay, I would be up all over him. Eww, I can't believe I just said that. Shut up Leo, you're making yourself look like a total idiot right now. I took a seat on the table near the window at the very back where it was hidden and students soon started filing up, and when the bell rang, Mr. Anderson got up from his seat and locked the door and came to the center of the class to start speaking.

"Hello class, I am, as you all know, Me. Anderson and I will be your chemistry teacher until the rest of the year. So I'm all yours."

He says and lots of the girls started squealing and clapping in excitement and I guess he noticed since he cleared his throat and said,

"Not in that way."

And all the girls groaned and puppy faces were instantly planted on their faces but Mr. Anderson decided to ignore them.

"Anyways does anyone have any ques-"

Mr. Anderson was cut off with knocking on the door, so he went and unlocked it to see who it was. We couldn't exactly see who it is since he was tall and hulk but then we heard him say,

"Okay girls, I'll only pass it this time, but if this ever happens again, I will be taking action." He said and gestured for them to enter. And they both murmured a sorry and walked in class.

And then I saw the thing I least expected, the one and only, Lilliana Pascal. That was weird I never saw her in any of our chemistry classes before. Guess I'll never find out.

"Class, as you all know, these are Ms. Pascal and Ms. Edwards. They just moved here from another chemistry class, complaining about how they didn't understand anything from their previous teacher. Please welcome them and make them feel comfortable." Oh wait I just did.

They both took a seat at the table next to mine. She winked at me and I immediately looked in front of me, my face turning to a nice shade of red.

"So class I want each of the ones on the right row to write their names on a small piece of paper and put it in this hat over here." He said while putting his hat on the desk.

I did as asked, and cut out a yellow piece of paper, making sure mine was special. I wrote down my name and went to put it. And when I did, Mr. Anderson winked at me and I quickly turned around, blushing hard as hell and walked quickly to my desk. What the hell was that? Is Mr. Anderson... G-gay?! I also noticed that Lilliana had seen all that happened. I sank in my chair and covered my face with my hoodie, blushing mad as hell and I noticed she was smiling in triumph. Damn it!

"Okay now, the second row, please each one of you, ONE BY ONE, come and pick out a paper. Starting with...."

He wandered off looking at all the students and then he stopped at Lilliana. Oh god, oh god, oh god! I think Lilliana noticed how I was panicking, since she smirked at me sexily and had a mischievous smile on her face. God, that girl is gonna be the DEATH of me

"Lilliana, would you please get up and pick a paper?" She nodded and made her way to the hat.

I could see her going through the papers, looking for a specific paper and then I saw her take out the yellow one and smiled. Oh crap. She turned around to look at the class.

"Please tell us the name you picked." The teacher said while walking over to her side.

"Leonardo Alberto"

She said my name as sexy as hell and then looked up at me from her paper and gave me a quick wink.

"Okay then, you two will be lab partners for the rest of the year, I hope you have no problems with that?"

He said obviously meaning that we were different sex genders. Oh come on we're adults now! Well almost but whatever, you get my point. We both shook our head a no.

"Good, then. Please go have a seat next to him."

He said and everyone started lining up in front of the hat, each waiting for their turn politely in line while Lilliana came and sat next to me. She put all her hair on her left shoulder and gave me a wink before sitting down on the seat. Wow, this is gonna be one hell of a year.

*******

Hey guys, enjoying the story so far? Anyways I'll be joining the #Wattys2014 so I hope you all vote for me! Please hurry up, and I'll write even more and better. P.S, there will be a sexual scene in the next chapter so all you naughty readers out there stay tuned, for the best is yet to come ;)

Vote, comment, share! 💖