Chapter 2: Memories

TIME SKIP: THE WEEKEND

Sandbar's POV

"Thank you and come again!!!" I greeted as I wave to the two mares holding their shopping bags as they were leaving the boutique. I went back inside and closed door and walked towards Yona,

 "Yona loves working in Professor's Rarity's boutique!!" Yona said. 

"I know right. Although it does seem a bit stressful to work everyday, its nice to work with a creature like you" I said, smiling at her making her smile too.

"Yak do misses her other friends like Ocellus, Silverstream, Smolder and Gallus. Why does yak and pony not visit friends anymore?" Yona asked.

I let out a sigh and answered, "I just think they're too busy. Sometimes, growing up can make big changes, and one of those is the time you spend with the creatures you care about."

"Yona just wish friends would be together like we used to" Yona replied

"Me too" I said.

Then, somepony knocked on the door. "I wonder who could that be?" I thought

I opened the door and I couldn't believe who was I seeing, is that Ocellus, Silverstream and Smolder??

"Guys??!!" I said. I was filled with excitement!! I can't believe they're here.

"SANDBAR!!" The three said unison. I welcomed them in before you knew it, Yona started running towards them.

"*gasps* FRIENDS ARE HERE!!" Yona said giving them a very tight hug. I can already tell Smolder needing for air. As of Silverstream and Ocellus, they don't mind the hugs Yona gives, even if they are quite tight.

"Wow...your hugs...are much ..*coughs*...tighter than...they used to be Yona..." Smolder said as she was trying to gain some air. I then had a quick laugh and said,

"Yup, her hugs have been getting tighter now and then" I said and chuckled.

"Sorry dragon. Yona misses friends so much thats why Yona's hugs are extra tighter" said Yona as she tightens the hug much more.

"As much as we....enjoy your....hugs...can you maybe...*coughs*...let go of us...please?" asked Silverstream as she also tries to gain her breath. Yona and I then chuckled and so Yona let go of the three creatures.

"Its soooo nice to finally see you guys again. Its been so long since we've hangout!!" Ocellus said.

"I know right!! By the way, What are you guys doing here?? Shouldn't the three of you do some paper work or something like that??" I asked.

"Surprisingly, we only had to check a few homeworks and that was basically it. Since theres nothing much to do, we decided to visit you guys." Smolder answered.

"If you're both not too busy. But if you are, we can come by later" Ocellus added.

"Yak and pony haven't been too busy since most creatures buy on weekdays. Thats when yak and pony get really busy in boutique." Yona replied.

(Ok I don't know why did I make Yona and Sandbar have more customers in weekdays than weekends even if shops get more busy in weekends than weekdays)

"Well thats good to hear. If you don't mind, maybe the three of us can help with the boutique?" Silverstream suggested.

"That'd be great!! Don't you think Yona?" I asked as I turn to look at Yona to see her answer. She then jumped up in excitement and said,

"YEY, FRIENDS ARE ALWAYS WELCOME TO STAY AND HELP!!" As she was jumping, she didn't realize that her jumping made all the clothes fall out of the hangers.