e l e v e n

"I love how big your cock gets when I talk to you like this."

"Can we talk about this?" He asked still lying down staring at my bare popcorn covered ceiling. Now that question always leads to something bad but seeing as this is his first experience I figured I'd give him the benefit of the doubt.

"What exactly is there to talk about?" I asked as I finally placed my shirt back on my torso. His gaze fell to my body momentarily then quickly to my eyes as I turned my head to face him.

"Can you be serious here for a second Stella? This isn't exactly something I should be doing, neither of us for that matter," He started while sitting up, his upper body still bare and as beautiful as ever.

"Something we shouldn't be doing, oh look at me I'm so holy, bible, bible, bible Jesus," I say maybe a little too overdramatic along with an eye roll, but it earns a few chuckles from Harry. He realizes his slip and immediately turns into a hard look.

"Seriously Stella, what do we do now? As much as I probably should I just can't stay away from you. Not just because we're, well science partners, but something keeps pulling me back to you Stella," He says staring into my eyes which are full of emotion. An emotion I sure as hell don't ever want to see. His hands started to find their way to mine as he tried to continue speaking.

I don't think so.

I took his hand and pushed it to his chest, making him lay down once again. Instead, I was now straddling his torso—once again—and leaned close to his face.

"Okay, I'm going to tell you how this is going to go down and you're going to listen, alright?"

He simply nodded in response. The excitement and lust returning to his eyes.

Boys.

"I don't do relationships okay?" I started kissing at his neck as I spoke. "I fool around with people. Some longer than others," I began to suck lightly behind his ear, earning a moan from him.

"The only us there is going to be is going to be in the bed," I was now at his chest, giving attention to his collarbones. "I can't lie by saying you haven't been my favorite so far, but the only thing I'm going to be 'feeling' is pleasure."

I start moving up and kiss his jawline while trailing up toward his mouth. I leave one last kiss to the corner of his mouth before pulling away.

"Any questions?"

He stared at me, blankly. His mind going to work and piecing together the information given to him.

"Just one."

"And what would that be?" I asked leaning down slightly. Our lips were dangerously close for such a serious conversation.

"Since you don't do relationships, could you at least promise me one thing?" I lifted my eyebrow.

"Well, that depends on the question, Harry."

"Could you at least be faithful to me? Faithful and honest. That's all I ask out of you with this Stella. I won't have you 'fooling around' with other guys while you and I are doing... this. I'm willing to do this without a title, but I just at least need that," He finished. His eyes were full of promise and honesty.

Stay faithful to him? I can barely stay faithful to myself. But there is something so different about Harry. Maybe his innocence, his rough nature during, but meek attitude after? Could I really promise him something I could barely convince myself of?

I nod. "Okay. I promise," I say before kissing him. My gut begins to churn at the thought of breaking his heart.

We'll see how this goes.

/////////////

sorry for the late update v stressed lmao

also apologize for length v short yes im sorry

so yeah beg was rated r & cant be ranked anymore but hey I got to 269 and thats pretty fuckin cool lol

uhm... yeah just vote and comment if ur feeling (60 votes will get you an early update)

what who said that not me

okay ily all so much have a lovely weekend!!

xox julia

[edited 4.15.19]