Me, Scott, Stiles, Malia and Kira arrive at school on a Saturday, for the four of them to take SATs. I took my in my freshman year, like Lydia. Since we came in my Jeep, I have to sit around and wait for Scott. I'm feeling a little weird but I just tell myself that it's because I'm nervous for Scott. Kira glances up and down the hallway.  "Where's Lydia?" Kira asks.

"She also took it her freshman year," Stiles replies.

"Does that mean I could've taken it, some other time?" Malia snaps.

I take hold of her hand. "Malia, you've studies ten times harder than any of us."

"Doesn't mean I'll do good and why are your hands so cold?"

I quickly snatch away and pull my hoodie up to hands. "Well," Stiles corrects.

"Well...what?"

"Just do well, not good."

"Malia, you're doing this," Scott says.

"Scott has a point," I add. "While we're trying not to be killed, we still need to live. I don't know about any of you, but I'd like to go to college, a good one."

Scott and Kira nod in agreement. "It's only three hours. We can survive three hours, right?"

"Yeah, but it only took a dark spirit twenty minutes to kill me," I mumble.

Scott hears me and elbows me in the arm. They're about to make their way into the classroom but I grab Scott by the arm. "Scott," I whisper. "I've had this weird feeling all morning. Like something is going to happen."

He takes hold of my hand. "Come on, we'll be fine."

I nod. "Okay, I'll be out here when you're done."

He nods and walks in the classroom. I sit on the floor with headphones in my ears while reading a book. Only thirty minutes go by when I look up to see Ms. Martin running down the hall. I snatch out my headphones and see her yelling at some teenage boys that were entering the building. "Get back! No! Do not come in here! Get back! Now! Go back outside!"

Everyone who was taking the test comes rushing out into the hallway. Ms. Martin locks the entrance. She turns to us. "Get back to your seats, please. Scarlett, you too."

We file back in, Scott being the one to close the door. While we're sitting around, Scott and Stiles look at me for reassurance. "You can feel danger, right? What do you feel now?"

I shrug. "Nothing. I don't have any abilities anymore. Whatever happened to me, took away all the 'gifts' I had."

"Okay, you can still try," Stiles says. "You get the feelings through touch, right?"

He grabs one of the testing pencils and puts it in my hand. I huff and close my eyes. I do try to get a vision. But nothing comes. I re-open my eyes and shake my head. "Nothing. I usually comes to me without even trying." I start toward the door when I start to feel light headed. I slowly turn. "Scott," I whisper.

By the time he turned around, I'm already on the ground. I wake up in the hallway, in Stiles' arms. I see CDC everywhere. I jump up and open my mouth to speak but I start to feel my transformation kicking, but more...harsh. I lean against the locker and look away from the ground. I growl, baring my fangs. "Stiles...I need to go."

He covers for me as I slip into the girls bathroom. I lean against the door and slide down. I try to focus but all the sounds around me become louder, especially Mr. Yukimura knocking on the door. "Scarlett? Are you alright in there? Scarlett? You should be out here with the others." I bury my head in my hands. The noise becomes unbearable. I was now going in and out of my shift. I let out a medium loud growl, to drown out the noise. I hear Mr. Yukimura sigh. "Scarlett, what's wrong?"