We looked at her surprised.

"Are we?", I asked confused.

"Of course you are", Aatish replied chuckling.

"Why do you guys want our permission to go to the honey moon? You both're adults...you can make your own decision", Siya said and made a confused face.

"Wait...why the hell am I sounding like an adult? Aatish continue....", Siya said slapped herself.

"Yes...now I am fine!", she said relieved.

"Dad...Naira if you both are worrying about us...you shouldn't. We are old enough. We can take care of ourselves and Ahana and Sahil as well. You can go and enjoy", Aatish explained and we looked at them surprised.

"So its okay with you guys if we go to the honeymoon?", Naira asked them not believing.

"Yes", all of them replied in unison.

"Even if its out of India?", I asked.

"Yes", they replied.

"Even if its Hawaii?", I asked them again.

"Yes", they replied.

"We won't mind if you go to Mars also to spend your honeymoon", Sahil added and the kids nodded.

I and Naira looked at each other excited.

"Okay....so it seems we are going to the honeymoon", I declared looking at Naira and she hugged me.

Pammi Aunty sighed in relief.

"Thank God...my tickets didn't go waste!", Pammi Aunty talked to herself.

I looked at Naira. Naira looked at me. We were still hugging. I brought my lips closer to hers and gave her a small peck on her lips.

"Hey horn dogs!!", Siya said from nowhere and we parted from each other.

"Save something for the honeymoon also man....otherwise what will you do there? Go dive in the ocean with a swimming tube around your waist?!", she asked us scoffing and we couldn't stop blushing.

"Come on guys...lets give em some private space", Siya said and started walking away with the others that I stopped them.

"Kids...", I said and they turned.

I and Naira held hands and walked towards them.

"Are you sure we can go? I mean don't you guys have a problem with that?", I asked them again.

"Do you have money?", Siya asked.

I and Naira nodded.

"Tickets?", she asked again.

We nodded.

"Luggage bags", she asked.

We nodded.

"Each other?", she asked with her arms crossed across her chest.

We looked at each other and nodded.

"Then enjoy and stop bugging urself about us..we'll be fine dad. Trust me", Siya assured us and we nodded.

"Now go and pack your bags", Aatish said and we walked away, holding each other's hand.

----------------------------

AHANA'S POV

Daddy and mommy walked away, glued to each other. Pammi Aunty walked towards us.

"You've taken the right decision kids", she complimented us. Everyone smiled except me. She walked away and Siya turned towards us.

"Who votes for pizza and who votes for burger?", she asked us. Aatish and Sahil raised their hands but I didn't. I was too disappointed to raise my hand.