For All Time |Dangerous era|

-Check out the picture up there. It goes with the story-

You stood there at the entrance of the studio room that your husband, Michael, was currently in. He's sitting at his piano writing something down. His back was facing you so he didn't realize you standing there. You standing there so quietly was also part of the reason he didn't realize you standing there. You cleared your throat trying to get his attention. He quickly turned around.

"Oh hey, y/n" he said while turning back around.

You rolled your eyes. What is he doing that is so important? He haven't been giving you much attention that day and you felt really annoyed by that.

"Michael!" you shouted angrily crossing your arms.

"Yes y/n?" he answered back not even turning around to look at you.

What was his problem?

"Are you serious?"

He didn't answer back. Instead, he got up and started walking around the room looking down at the paper he was writing on singing random lyrics. You walked towards him and stood there right in front of him with your arms still crossed. You had a mad face expression obviously.

He looked up from the paper.

"Are you okay?" he asked looking very concerned.

You tilted your head to the side and squinted your eyes in a sassy way.

"Do I look okay?" you said with attitude.

He stared at you for a minute as if he was trying to find the answer to that.

"Are you..you know.. on your period?" he finally said.

"No Michael"

"You hungry?"

"NO Michael"

"Then what is it girl?" he said placing his free hand on your cheek.

You took a deep breath.

"You haven't been giving me no attention Michael"

He took his hand off your cheek and looked back down at the paper.

"I've been busy with this new song I'm making. Want to hear?" he said looking back up at you with a big smile on his face.

Before you could even answer, he pulled your arm and lead you to the piano. Both of you sat down and he placed the paper on the top of the piano.

"I hope you like it" he said giving you three pats on your thigh.

"Sun comes up on this new morning
Shifting shadows, a songbird sings
And if these words could keep you happy
I'd do anything.
And if you feel alone, I'll be your shoulder.
With a tender touch, you know so well
Somebody once said, it's the soul that matters
Baby who can really tell, when two hearts belong so well
And maybe the walls will tumble
And the sun may refuse to shine"

You looked at him with amazement. There was something about his singing that was magical. When ever he sings to you, all your worries go away. You start feeling this sensation of happiness flood through you.

It's crazy.

"But when I say 'I love you'
Baby, you gotta know
That's for all time"

He stopped singing and looked at you.

"I got some more lyrics, but here are just a few"

"I loved it" you said placing your hand on his shoulder.

"Well I'm glad you did, because the song is for you"

You felt yourself blushing as he grabbed your hand off his shoulder and held it.

"I love you y/n" he said.

You never felt so lucky. You wrapped your arms around his neck and pulled him in into a passionate kiss. You felt him grip your waist tightly. After what felt like forever, you finally pulled away.

"I love you too Michael"

He smiled and pulled you into another long passionate kiss.

-Sorry for how short it is. But hope you enjoyed. "For All Time" by Michael Jackson-