We went near the MetLife Building. Since we're finally opening our new compound collaborating with the said management. It was a good advantage since a lot of people were getting interested already. Marami kami na naging conventional offers at mukhang nagustuhan naman nila.

We were be able to have a meeting with the whole team and to the people under the newly built business. Kaya laking tuwa naming binuksan ito kinabukasan.

"Be half of our company is duly honored to have the chance collaborating with the ACM Management." si Tito ng magsalita sa harap.

"With all the hard work of the both team. We would like to congratulate each everyone of you for the success of this current project!"

Pumalakpak kami dahil sa sinabi ni Tito. Tumayo din kami para magbigay ng speech dahil kami naman talaga ang nanguna sa ideyang ito. I said my greetings to all. At ganun din si Edmund. Even Kyline were be able to have her speech in front. Hanggang sa matapos ang buong meeting.

I was so happy na nagawa kong tawagan si Rad para ibalita sa kanya ang nangyari kinagabihan. I was surprised that in just one ring he answered.

"Hey baby... How's my fiancèe doing?" Aniya habang inaayos ang kanyang coat.

He's inside his office. Medyo gumugulo na din ang buhok niya dahil sa trabaho. But he still manage to look handsome even after the stress.

"I'm all good. I'm so happy that we successfully opened our new project with the other team!" I said from the video chat.

"Really? I'm so proud of you baby. I'm sorry dahil wala ako diyan para mag celebrate kasama ka." aniya.

"Ayus lang. I'm just glad that I did my first project well with them," I said biting my lower lip.

"You deserved it anyway. I'm glad you're happy," he sheepishly smiled.

Napakunot noo naman ako sa mukha niya. He's not good at hiding kaya alam kong may problema ito.

"You look stressed. What happened?" I asked.

Nakita ko na sumandal lang siya sa kanyang swivel chair at bumuntong hininga.

"Problems as usual," aniya at hinilamos ang kamay sa mukha.

I bit my lower lip to stop myself from worrying. He looks tired at mukhang mabigat na problema pa ngayon ang kinakaharap niya.

"You can tell me your problems Rad. I just thought that you need someone that could listen." sabi ko.

"Thanks baby. But I don't want you to worry that much. Kaya ko naman." aniya pa at ngumiti.

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah I'm sure,"

"Sabi mo eh," ani ko.

"You know what baby..." he huskily said.

He use to call me that this past few days though I'm getting use to it. Hindi ko alam but I'm loving it everytime he say the word 'baby'.

"Bakit?"

"I already had my father's word. We talked about this the past few days and he told me that I'll be taking over the company this month."

Agad nanlaki ang mata ko sa sinabi niya. My goodness.

"What?! Oh my God that's great!" Masaya kong sabi.

Of course I'm happy for him. With all the hard work he deserves it anyway. Palagi niyang sinasabi sa akin noon that he will do his best to maintain his parent's business. Na mas iaangat pa niya ito dahil ito ang tanging pamana sa kanya ng magulang niya.