Chapter 38

Trust

"Amigos!"

Nagulat ako ng may biglang sumalubong sa amin sa pinto. Her smile almost reached her ears as she saw us entered.

After being stuck on the road for twenty minutes straight ngayon ay nakarating na din sa lugar. As for the change of plan, ngayon nga kami maghahanap ng mga sususotin para sa kasal.

"Finally you're here," the woman on her mid forties approached us.

I noticed her blond hair just right above her shoulder blades, she even looks like a Gucci model with all of her stock clothes. Agad naman akong napangiti ng bumaling ang tingin niya sa akin.

"Is this your bride? She's more beautiful in person Rad!" aniya naman na ikinahiya ako.

I looked at him and saw his eyes sparkles in awe. Mukhang proud pa sa sinabi ng babae kaya inilingan ko siya.

"I told you she is," sambit naman ni Rad.

Agad namang napangisi ang babae sa harapan na mukhang expected na talaga na dadating kaming araw.

If I were right, she's one of the most famous designer here in the City. Marami na ding mga sikat na artista ang pumupunta sa kanya para magpaggawa o di kaya bilhin ang mga ilan niyang obra. After hearing that from Rad, I didn't hesitate anymore and I think we could be mutuals in some ways. Lalo na sa taste ko sa fashion. We'll work on that.

"By the way, I'm Marla. It's my honor to serve you dear!" she said with so much happiness on her lips. I smiled at her with so much anticipation, the gowns around me felt so enticing that would tempt me to wear each of them. 

"Rad told me about your works. I was really excited when I heard about you, when in fact It's also an honor for us meeting you." I sheepishly said before I felt Rad snaking his arm around my waist. Ngumiti naman ang babae sa harapan namin bago pinaglapat ang kamay.

"It's my pleasure dear. Feel free to choose what you want to wear, I have lots of finished products lately!" she said excitingly. 

Right after our little chitchat on the hallway, agad kaming naglakad papasok kung saan bumungad ang iba't-ibang gowns at suits sa harapan namin. My belly suddenly shivers from the things I saw.

"They are beautiful," I whispered. Pero mukhang dinig ito ni Rad at ng babae na siyang napalingon din sa akin sa harapan.

"It will look more beautiful if you wear them dear." said Marla. I took a few steps closer to the mannequin standing with the gowns around them.

They were all white being polished with glitters on the side. Some where on beige, and some where on minimal style that looks pleasing in the eyes. I can't even decide which one I should fit first. But I also want to find something that would fit my dream wedding gown. 

"If you don't have any idea about your dream gown dear. I have some of my designs here that you can choose from. Maybe these can help you." si Marla.

I looked at her and nodded. Nilingon ko naman si Rad na ngayon ay nakatingin din pala sa akin. He motioned me the other side of the room where some of the workers came to approach him. Napanguso tuloy ako. 

"Rad. I think we should call Mom," sambit ko bigla.

Alam ko naman na may ideya na ako sa gusto kong wedding gown. But the fact that I still need my mother to enlighten me about stuff is definitely what I need right now. Marami ngang mapagpipilian kaya mahihirapan ako neto. 

"Excuse me Sir Ma'am. The manage of the hotel for the reception venue already reserved the place for you," the wedding planner said from the side while holding her phone and a mini booklet.