message|18

snacc attacc 💕 has entered the chat !

snacc attacc 💕

you stood me up.

snacc attacc 💕

snacc attacc 💕

y/n fucking knocked out so i brought them to my dorm because i don't know where theirs is

snacc attacc 💕

i think they fucking died

snacc attacc 💕

oh so now you're ignoring me ?

snacc attacc 💕 has left the chat !

katsuki kept getting pissed off by the several dings that were coming from y/n's phone, which idiot could possibly be spamming them right now ?

he decided powering off the device would be the best option. he grabbed it, the screen lighting up, several notifications from "snacc attacc 💕" displayed on the screen.

snacc attacc 💕 | new message !

oh so now you're ignoring me ?

wasn't that the message he had previously sent ? he took his phone out again, to message the number.

snacc attacc 💕

hey, i have a question

ding !

sure enough, there it was. hey, at least y/n didn't have to tell him now that he knew. he looked over to the passed out teenager, as they rested sound asleep, or dead, on his bed. "that explains a lot." he said to himself.

but, was he going to confront them once they woke up ?

l/n turned in their sleep, eventually sitting up as they rubbed their eyes open, the first thing they spotted being a bakugou. then they remembered about the phone. "oh ! i, my phone, do you have it—" katsuki lifted his hand up and showed the device, the previous text messages he had sent on screen.

their face immediately bursted into flames, the embarrassment that bakugou now knew who was thirsting over him, and who had sent those messages— it was too unreal. now, all those previous messages that had an unknown behind them, had a name, and it was theirs.

he'd for sure without a doubt stop talking to them, at least that's what they thought. "i-i can explain that. it wasn't something i did as a joke i genuinely. . .ok maybe i can't explain it the best. but i like you ! and-and i didn't have any certain ways of expressing my feelings towards you, so i- i don't know, i messaged you ?" once they were done fidgeting, and stuttering, and being a complete mess, they looked up to face bakugou.