I stared at the candle infront of me.

The things that jeonkook said to me flashed back on my mind.

How she confessed on jeonkook.

Looking at Taehyung and her, seems like everything turned out well.

“I'm great, I didn't expect you two were already here in seoul, if hyung didn't tell me.”

Jeonkook glance at Taehyung, the latter shook just shook his head before drinking his wine.

“Well, i thought Tae will spend one more week on California but i just found myself with him in eroplane going back to Seoul.” Hasley chuckled and glance at the man beside him.

They look so good together.

“Well, typical Taehyung.” jungkook chortled.

“You two talking about as if i'm not around huh.” A playful smile formed his lips.

He looks so different, he had curl his black hair, his bangs almost cover his eyes. He's wearing a black turtle neck  paired with black coat.

Taehyung back staring blankly at pinot noir wine glass, shaking the red wine inside of it as if he's in a deep thought.

I hope he's okay now.

It's been a long days— month since i last saw him, and hearing what Hasley said, They just came back from from California.

I need to ask jeonkook about Taehyung and him.

“When will you coming back to Cali?” i heared jungkook asked.

I keep stealing a glance on Taehyung while i'm drinking a glass of water when he suddenly look at me,

I cough.

“Are you okay?” Jungkook worriedly asked, grabbing a tissue on the table and wipe the side of my lips.

My face flushed, i cursed myself mentally.

“I'm fine.” i weakly answered, holding the tissue for myself.

The waiter came in, serving us food that unfamiliar to me.

It's aroma smells delicious, by the look of it makes my mouth watered.

We started to eat, Hasley sometimes asked question at me and i answered her quietly.

I kept my eyes staring on the food infront of me and never ever glance at his way.

Hasley cleared her throat. “Uh may i know what's between the two of you?”

“H-huh?”

I wipe the side of my lip and look at Hasley confusedly.

I heared jungkook chuckled beside me.

“Are you two couple?” Her direct question almost choke me on my own saliva, my eyes widen and i immidiately shake my hands at her.

“N—no we're just friends.” I cleared my throat and shift on my seat.

Hasley laugh awkwardly, “Oh i'm sorry, i thought—”

“If Jo Hye will let me court her.”

I turn to look at Jungkook, he was looking at me playfully while still holding his fork.

I glare at him.

His joke makes me more uncomfortable!

“Oh.” Hasley mumbled and drink her wine, i can't read her expression.

I shook my head on her, “H-He’s just kidding!” I panickally retort.

Taehyung cleared his throat, Jungkook let out a stiffle laugh this time.

“I'm just kidding.” Jeonkook said, looking at the man infront of him.

“Okay.” i heared Hasley mumbled, she was done eating and now drinking her wine.

We continue eating, silent this time.

Hasley seems like in a deep thought as  i glance at her.

I feel like peeing so i stand up and excuse myself.

Some staff guide me to their comfort room, after peeing, i wash my hand and stared at my reflection through the big mirror.

“That man, He really need to tell what happend between him and that jerk.” I mumbled to myself and dried my hand.

Sighing, i grab my purse and exited the comfort room, i was about to enter in VIP room when i almost shriek in suprise when someone grabbed my hand,

“T-taehyung? Where are we going?” I asked in panick when he dragged me outside the restaurant, he was gripping my hand so tightly.

“Yah—”

“Shut up and just come in.”

He dismissively deadpan and open his front car door, he let go of my hand and wait for me to come in.

“Where are we going—”

I stopped talking further when he suddenly put his cold hand on my waist and ushered me inside his car.

My heart beat erratically and my breathe hitched at the sudden physical contact.

I grip the edge of my dress when i sat down, trying to pull it farther down to cover my legs.

His soothing perfume filled my nose when he lean so close to me; putting my seatbelt on.

I cleared my throat.

“Uh—”

“Damn that dress.”

I heared him muttered a curse before he slammed the door closed.