How could they deal with that for six hours straight during the day? I mean the money may be worth it, but for a crappy job like this? You're better off getting a higher salary just by washing dishes! 

Pushing those thoughts out of my head, I could see that excited smile on Annie's face. It never seemed to fade. Pretty soon I found myself doing the same thing. Smiling. 

My eyes never left her sight as my mom found a booth nearby for us to sit. 

Foxy the Pirate had always been my sister's favorite. 

When I was about her age, mine was hard to choose between Bonnie the Bunny and Freddy Fazbear. 

She scurried her way towards the stage to join the rest of the children that were cheering for the animatronics. I smiled to myself and felt elated. I've always loved seeing her so ecstatic like that. She was probably the only family relative I actually cared for. My parents don't pay me much attention. My father left us when I was around Annie's age, and she was only a baby at that time.

He's barely ever home now. Though it feels more like a never. The times he's ever home is during a holiday. My mother always seems to be busy with her work as a painter. She paints on a daily basis. Sad or happy. Emotion didn't matter. 

But anyhow, getting off topic. 

Despite how much I hate this damn place, seeing her happy was worth it. 

"Two slices of pizza and two small (favorite drink)'s ladies?" a voice said, startling me a little. 

Realizing it was only a waitress, we nodded as she placed them on our table carefully, told us to enjoy our meal and left.

Guess my mom must've ordered pizza so we wouldn't be so bored and hungry. We haven't eaten anything since we got here. I took a few sips and a few bites. The food was decent at least. Probably the only thing good about this place, anyways. 

I looked back at the stage after some time, and suddenly my heart stopped and my eyes went wide. My palms were sweaty. Annie was climbing onto the stage. Wanting to get a better view of Foxy. 

Just by that fox's appearance. Something didn't feel right. Wasn't right. He wasn't trustworthy. His sharp teeth sure didn't even look trustworthy. Nothing about him or the other animatronics did. I don't know why. But I had to do something. Quick. 

I stand from my seat, ready to run after her. I can't let him touch her. No. I won't allow it. 

"Honey, where are you going?" my mother asked, gripping onto my wrist. 

"I'm going to go get Annie," I reply tersely, hoping she'd let me go from there. But she didn't. 

"Why?" she asked, looking over her shoulder. Seeing the entire thing. But did she care? Not in the least bit. Or so it seemed like it.