Chapter 5

((A/N: THIS IS IT! THE CHAPTER YOU'VE ALL BEEN AWAITING FOR...drum roll please... *drum roll randomly starts playing*

...HAS NOW ARRIVED~! See? I told you guys it would come out soon, I don't break my promises ;D I just wanna point out a couple of things too. One, I WAS ON A LOOOOONG ASS WRITER'S BLOCK TO MAKE THIS CHAPTER, AND I'M SORRY FOR HAVING IT UPDATED EXTREMELY LATE!! TWO...the FNAF stage had almost faded away from me a bit, so whenever I had the time to get back with this story, I LITERALLY HAD TO GO BACK AND REVIEW ALL ABOUT FNAF'S BACKGROUND AND WHAT NOT... (AND LEMME TELL YA, IT'S NOT EASY TO JUST PICK UP INFO JUST LIKE THAT IN A HEARTBEAT. TAKE IT FROM ME!) And now I'm fully back into it like I was before. Yay! c:

Lastly, (And I know I probably said this, about like the millionth time, but I'm gonna say it again XD)

I was very surprised on how this story, out of all my stories, has the most views, and yet there's not that many chapters to it. o3o (But there will be soon~! ;D) I just...wow! I don't even know if words can express how happy this makes me! Thank you guys so much!! <33 I'll try to write more of this series if I can, but I'll tell you this. This series is probably one of the hardest stories I've ever made by far! But I'm not only doing it for entertainment, I'm doing it for you guys in general. c: But again, I'm sorry if the characters aren't exactly 'in character', it's been a while since I last updated this, and I haven't really had the time to get to it. School's been stressin' me out lately, ya know? So please bare with me. uvu Anyway, I should probably stop talking now and let you guys enjoy the story~ cx ))

(June 24, XXXX)

(Reader's POV)

"Foxy! You cantankerous stupid fox! Don't you dare touch her!"

"Hey! Who do you think you're talking to, ya purple, lonely, dusty old fart!"

"At least I'm not a dry-souled pirate bastard who caused the Bite of '87 to a poor innocent girl!"

It's not me saying that. Though I've wanted to. For many years on numerous occasions. My senses come back to me. I'm awake, but I pretend to still be KO. Because I eavesdrop the conversation. Between the animatronics. I can't tell if they're in their human forms or robot forms. But I can tell who's talking though. Bonnie and Foxy.

"Do you think I wanted to do that? I felt such remorse for the poor girl."

"Oh? If that's the case, then why did you do it?"

"The souls made me do it, I didn't do it! I swear I didn't and you know full well of it!"

Just from the haunting memories. The Bite of '87. And Annie. Who was the victim of it. All because of that stupid little fox. Rage and grief were destroying me. To the point where I open my eyes and speak up.

"Then why didn't you just finish me off then?"