Chapter one:

I was sitting on our deck at our new house simply looking at the view when I voice started calling me.
"Hey, so I guess your my new neighbor ? " a rather handsome young man shouted from over the wall.
"Um... Well if you live it the house next door then yeah I guess I am. " I said in a voice that made it look like the answer was so simple.
" yeah I do. So are you new here? " He said jumping over our little fence and into my garden.
" Yeah I just moved yesterday." I said getting a little bored of the conversation
" Oh, cool . So what school do you go to.?" He asked taking a seat next to me. A little too close for my comfort.
" I'm starting at Woodmill high school on Monday. " I said bluntly
" No ways! I just so happen to go there ! " He said sounding excited all of a sudden.
" We'll maybe I'll see you around then." I said as I gave him a wink and started to walk back inside.
"Wait ! " I slowly turned around to see him on his feet walking closer and closer towards me. " I never got your name ? " He said with a smirk on his face. "Alison" I said weakly as his lips were an inch away from mine.
" I'm Scoot" and added a wink before turning around and walking away.

Stood in the same place until he was out of my garden. I was so confused about what just happened?
One minute I was sitting on my deck all alone feeling the cool breeze and then the next an inch away from kissed a very good looking guy?
********
"Alison , darling it's time to get up! "
"I don't want to get up mum! "
I said as I rolled over,
" Alison! Please , you don't want to be late on your first day!"
I sat up and walk over to my walk in closet and choose my outfit for the day. My new room was super cool . My dad's business have been doing very well at the moment and that's kinda why we moved here. To a better and richer town. Our house was huge and modern.
I then walked into the shower and got dressed for the day.
*******
" Morning Alison , how was your first night ? " My dad said as I walk into the kitchen.
" It was okay thanks, I love my new room by the way!" I said grabbing an apple to take to school.
"Aw, I'm glad my sweetheart. Have fun at school! " He shouted as I walk out the house. I opened the front door and started to walk to my car.
I turn around the car and came face to face with Scott. The boy from yesterday. I got such a fright I almost jumped out of my skin!
"Morning sunshine" he said with the biggest smirk on his face. " Do you want me to give you a lift?" He said
"No. I would rather walk there! Now move so I can get to school on time. Unlike you I actually care about my grades! " I said slightly raising my voice.
He just stood there raising his left eyebrow at me. "Okay so the nerd actually has a sharp mouth, I see?" Still giving me the same look and still not moving !
"Just move, please." I said with a puppy dog face.hoping he would fall for it.
" If you think I'm going to fall for that face, think again. I'm giving you a lift to school okay? And you can't say no."
"No, like I said before I'd rather walk." I slowly turned around a started walk down the road. Till finally I heard a car. Scott.
"Babe please, let me just give a ride? " He had driven up beside me and rolled down his window. If I have to be honest his car was really nice. It was a Lamborghini. My favorite. But I wasn't going to get in HIS car.
"I'm fine, just leave me alone" I said starting to get a bit irritated.
"Fine if you won't go with me, then I'll just drive next to you." He said with a smirk on his face.
I carried on walking and he carried on driving, I must have walked about 3 miles before I finally said I would get in his car if he promised that he will not do the same thing to me tomorrow. And all he said was " Ill see how I feel" but I tried to forget about it. Cause my feet were really sore from walking in high heels. Not the best day to wear them.
*****
We finally arrived at school. I have to admit this school is much better than my old school. It was huge!
I started walking to the front doors when I felt a familiar arm swing over my shoulder. Scott.I tried to move away without him noticing but every time a slightly move, his grip would tighten.
I stopped. And turn to look Scott in eyes. His beautiful blue eyes, with long eyelashes. Stop Alison what are you doing. This guy is weird stop. I hadn't even know this guy for 24 hours but I could tell he was the hotly of the school, and has every girl chasing after him.
"Scott, please just let me have a normal first day and not get a reputation that I'm a slut cause people will assume I'm with you if you keep your arm around me, because I am most defiantly not slut."
I was a bit scared of what his reaction would be because i knew I would need him, he was the player of the school, and this was a new start and I actually wanted to be noticed at my new school, but maybe not a slut on my very first day.
" I get it babe, you don't want to be seen with the player, because last year, let's be real you were a nobody to the boys." He said raising his eyebrows at me.
"First don't call me babe ever again. And second you don't need to know anything about my past." I said at carried on walking past him and into the front doors.
To be honest I was kinda a nobody I hadn't even had my first kiss and I was already third year high school.
******