"Goodnight."

__________

"Good morning Rinny!" The sound of Mina's voice prompted Rin to stop in her slow stroll through the halls of U.A., and she smiled as her pink friend looped her arm with hers. "I didn't see much of you last night! Where've you been?"

"Oh, sorry..." Rin tried to smile. "I had my first day of work study, and I was pretty tired..."

"Oh yeah! Midoriya and that guy from the Big Three were with you, too, right?" Mina asked giddily.

"Mhm," Rin nodded as they neared the 1-A classroom. "Mirio is very nice."

"And a total hunk too!" Mina cheered, and a light blush dusted her cheeks. "Jeez, you're so lucky! What I'd give to work with a guy like that! Have you seen his bod? So hot!"

"I heard about the initial meeting," Rin couldn't suppress her giggle. "His clothes fell off."

"Eeee! I remember it like it was yesterday!" Mina nearly danced her way into the classroom. "Trust me, I'm sorry you missed it! I — hey, wait a minute, what's wrong with Bakugou? Was he fighting again?"

"Oh, the girls didn't see him yet?" Kaminari turned as they walked in. "Take a look at Todoroki, too."

Mina and Rin simultaneously turned in his direction, and Mina nearly fainted at the sight of all the bandages on his face.

"Ah, it messed up his pretty face!" She cried dramatically.

"That looks like it hurts," Rin sympathized. "What happened?"

"Apparently, the provisional license classes are harsh." Kaminari explained.

"Must be good for jocks!" Mina grinned.

"Hey, now that I'm thinking about it, why didn't Rin have to go through those classes?" Jiro spoke up from her place at her desk. "She got to pass straight through to a work study. That hardly seems fair."

"The principal said it'd be the best way for me to catch up," Rin murmured. "That, and the place I came from gave me the upper hand in most discussion on where I'd go as a student... so..."

"So! It totally does seem fair, Jiro!" Mina scowled and tightened her grip around Rin's arm.

"Stop talking about us like we're not here!" Bakugou barked from his seat, and just like that, Iida was standing with his arm held up in the air.

"Class is starting! Uraraka and Tsu haven't come yet?"

"They have excused absences, Class Rep." Yaoyorozu said.

"Out of the boys, Kirishima isn't here, either." Jiro added.

"Oh, you haven't heard? All three of them found places to do their work studies at!" Sero said, leaning forward in his chair.

"Seriously?"

"Hey, how was your work study?" Mineta asked whilst tapping on the surface of Deku's desk. "Were there super perverted female Pros there?"