21. Love is strong

Our parents know about it.

What?! So I mean what did they say? How did they react?

Bo almost dropped the books from her hand when she heard what her friend said to her. Stefani was still rummaging in her spin.

To be honest, they were actually happy. It took us a while to understand that our parents even knew each other. His mother often goes out to eat in Joanne.

Heh, really? What did your father say about it? You know what, we don't text to each other enough on our cell phones.

Haha, you're right. My dad might have been a little scared at first, but then he was pretty happy. Tell me, what about Tom? I heard that there is something going on?

No? Not yet-

So Brandon is out?

I caught him kissing with a bitch, I'm done with him!

I'm sorry!

She hugged her friend.

Then he didn't deserve you! You are so great and really deserve only the best of the best!

It's ok, thank you very much! How are things going with you both now?

The two friends strolled down the hall.

It has to stay a secret until the end of school everything doesn't matter afterwards. I'm very relieved that mom and dad know everything now and Gloria too.

I'm happy to see you so happy!

It's just perfect! I have never had the feeling of being perceived like this. I can be who I am and even my mistakes don't bother him. He is always there for me, no matter what and he protects and supports me. I really think he is the one.

He loves you, that's no question!

The two girls smiled at each other.

You are really lucky and of course he is too!

____________

~Two months later~

It was evening. Stefani had a meeting with a producer. In the past few weeks she had started to make music and perform in bars until one evening where a man discovered her and offered her a recording in the recording studio. Bradley was a little skeptical of the man, but he didn't want to screw up this big opportunity for her. As stubborn as Stefani was, she had decided to go alone. Bradley was waiting at home, but had a strange feeling in the stomach all the time.

Hey, how are you beauty?

Stefani smiled slightly as she entered the house. She greeted the man warmly and let him lead her down to the basement. She noticed how deep his hand was on her back, but said nothing.

And are you already excited? The others should arrive here soon.

A little! I've never been to a recording studio.

He put both hands on her shoulder.

You are a very pretty girl, you'll do that!

Stefani nodded.

Could you show me how to do it? I mean I don't know what exactly I have to do.

Ouh, of course!

He grabbed her by the waist and shoved her in front of the microphone.

You have to stand right here.

His hand slid deeper down her body.