First it's the location now it's the honeymoon, and Jungkook is pretty sure Bogum is telling Tae to lose weight. Jungkook can't take it anymore. He has to tell Taehyung how he feels. Even if there's a slight possibility Taehyung likes Jungkook then he can save him.

"Yoongi can I speak to Taehyung alone for a minute" Jungkook says and Yoongi is hesitant at first but leaves, "I'll look for our seats".

"What do you want to tell me Jungkook?" Taehyung asks

Jungkook laughs bitterly "You use to never call me by my name always Kookie and Jungkookie but ever since Bogum came into the picture everything changed and not in a good way. You're oblivious to his schemes. He's manipulating you Tae."

"I stopped because it was wrong to call you by a nickname when I have a boyfriend and he does not manipulate me this is why I distanced myself from you," Taehyung says not realizing the pain he's inflicting.

"A few months ago you told me that what I was saying wasn't true I let it go because our friendship means the world to me and you seemed happy and that was more important. But Tae this isn't even close to your dream wedding, you told me you wanted to get married at a beautiful scenery outdoors and for your honeymoon you wanted to go to an island, not this" Jungkook says frustrated

"In a relationship, you have to make compromises and I was just a kid in high school with unrealistic expectations" Is that what Bogum made him believe?

"They weren't unrealistic, not to me" Jungkook says

"What do you mean?" Taehyung asks

"I don't know if you were completely oblivious or just didn't want to hurt my feelings but I love you. I have loved you since we were in high school."

Taehyung scoffs" I see what this is about now, your jealous that I'm happy with someone else that's why you're saying all this bullshit. Bogum was right you only care about yourself"

What? Is he hearing this right. Jungkook couldn't believe it. This is the moment when his world came crashing down.

"I think you should leave" Taehyung says with resentment in his eyes

Jungkook leaves without saying another word. Too heartbroken to say anything. Taehyung not only knew about his feelings but hates him too now.

Jungkook goes home and cries all night. Taehyung gets married and lives happily ever after, which is what Jungkook believes.

After drinking his sorrows away for two weeks in a row he sobers up not by choice but because his friends intervened. At first they gave him his space but when they called to check in he wouldn't answer and that's when they decided enough was enough. Namjoon got rid of all the liquor in the apartment, Jin and Yoongi went grocery shopping after seeing all the empty ramen noodle cups scattered all around the place. Jimin and Hoseok cleaned up the mess he made.

"Thanks guys for coming over" Jungkook says

"Anything for you kid" Jin says

"Just glad your better now" Hoseok says

"I'm amazed your not in the hospital now with the amount of alcohol and ramen noodles you consumed" Yoongi says