Nova nodded, before letting Harry grasp her smaller hand.

The group just arrived at their secret location for today, and were entering from the back doors to prevent any news from coming out.

Niall and Zayn were walking in front of Nova with security. While Louis and Liam were behind Nova with security also.

In all, they had a lot of protection.

"You excited, hun?" Harry asked, even though she still didn't know where they were.

Since they came in through the back, she never saw words on the building.

"Yes" Nova answered, getting giddy.

Once they were fully inside, Nova started to put pieces together as she saw signs with pictures of fish on them.

They then stopped in the middle of the lobby.

"We're at the aquarium, love!" Harry announced, hoping she would like it.

The guys ended up renting out the most, popular aquarium in Seattle, only for a couple of hours.

It costed them around $500,000 to do it, but that was nothing for them. Especially with their money put together.

"Are you excited, Novie?" Niall asked her, looking at her expression.

Nova was actually really excited, she wasn't expecting this at all.

She hasn't been to an aquarium in ages and was looking forward to seeing the animals.

"Yes! Thank you" Nova beamed, hugging Harry since he was the closest to her.

"Aw your welcome, Nova. Your daddies just want to treat you" Harry grinned, hugging her tighter against him.

"We're going to see the fishies now, baby" Liam spoke, grabbing her hand once she was out of Harry's hug.

Nova nodded, getting ready to look around.

What Nova really appreciated was how there was no other people, she noticed that first.

And well, the band did that on purpose. There was no other visitors and not many staff.

The only workers that were here was their tour guide and a couple of others. However, all of them had to sign confidentiality-agreement contracts.

That means whatever they saw or heard with Nova, was under the wraps and private.

The five of them couldn't deny the love of the power they had at times, it helped a lot.

"You see baby? That's an Angelfish" Niall pointed at the glass so Nova could see.

Niall was having a good time reading the descriptions of each fish and then showing her.

"Stripes" Nova said, seeing the design on the type of fish.

"Yeah it does have those, it looks pretty cool" Louis agreed, walking next to them.

All of them were having a good time just observing the beautiful aquarium and the sea animals.

It was a really fun experience.

What the guys especially liked was how their security was around but kept space between them

What the guys especially liked was how their security was around but kept space between them. It made things more personal.

"We're coming up on the sea horses" Their tour guide, Jonathan, announced.

They kept on walking behind him, enjoying the beautiful views.

The glass went up so high, allowing a bigger perspective of the animals on the other side.

"It's close, da" Nova smiled, showing Niall.

One of the sea horses was so close to the glass, Nova felt like she could actually touch it.

"I know babe, it is" Niall agreed, observing it even more.

They then started moving on to the next thing.

"Wait guys, let take a couple of pictures" Zayn suggested, wanting to capture these moments.

Zayn began taking photos of Nova by herself and some with her and the guys.

"Hey Paul, can you take a picture of all of us?" Zayn asked, handing his phone to one of their security.

"Of course" Paul nodded, taking the phone.

He watched as all the guys and Nova got into the frame. Nova was in the middle of course.

"Say cheese" Paul said, laughing.

They all said 'cheese', creating a great picture, something that was definitely going to be all their lock screens soon.

"What stuffie would you like, angel?" Louis asked Nova as they stared at the shelves.

The tour was almost over but they couldn't leave without going to the gift shop. They had to get her a couple of stuffed animals for souvenirs.

"Uhh.." Nova wondered, observing each one.

There so many for her to choose from it was hard to pick.

"Dolphin" Nova pointed out, trying to reach for it.

She remembered that was one of the animals she liked the most seeing, so she had to get that one.

"Here I can get it" Louis mumbled, reaching his arm out.

He was able to get it from the highest point of the shelf before giving it to her.

Nova still looked around trying to find another one.

"What about the starfish too, princess" Liam suggested.

This starfish stuffie was light pink so Liam knew she would like it.

"Yes, like that" Nova smiled, as Liam gave it to her.

The boys noticed how Nova was pretty content with just those two, and wasn't looking around any more.

"You done, sweetheart? you can get a couple more if you like" Harry offered, bending down a little bit to her height.

Her small frame was adorable to him.

"I okay" Nova said, just wanting the two things.

Harry and the others wanted to melt on how nice and polite Nova was being.

Nova always felt bad anyway watching them spend money on her,!so this was enough.

"That's totally fine, Nova. Let's look at the sweatshirts though, daddy just wants to get you one"

Harry responded, showing her the colorful merchandise before they leave.

Meanwhile..

Ben sat on his hotel bed, scrolling on his phone.

He didn't really have much to do on his day off, and currently was editing an Instagram picture because he was that bored.

He never even edits his pictures, so that's how he knew he had nothing better to do.

Ben did FaceTime call with his mom an hour ago which was good connecting with her.

Ben then decided to turn on the tv. He began watching football on his tv as that was the only thing he was interested in.

He was really into it until he felt his phone vibrating.

He knew it must have been a text.

"hey, pete and I are going to a restaurant a couple minutes away from here. You should come"

It was from Marcus.

Ben was shocked it was actually him inviting Ben to something and not the other way around.

He had nothing better to do though and was up for something to eat so he sent back a "text me the address"