III

The next morning, Jeon Jungkook wakes up with a smile on his face. Even Sejin, together with the house maids are all surprise to see him get up on his bed on his own thinking that it's Saturday and weekend.

"Good morning young master, where do you want to eat your breakfast today?" Sejin asks & Jk smiled at him.

"How about let's take a dip today Sejin hyung, you know the sky is so bright and the birds are singing on the trees." he said not knowing that it's actually cloudy outside.

Sejin gulps thinking that his young master is up to no good again. Jungkook knows that all human beings in his mansion are now talking behind his back. Of course, in their long years of service with the Jeons this the first day they all saw him this happy. He was even humming when he passed by the maids who are cleaning a while ago. He smiled to himself thinking of his date with Kim Taehyung later.

He even told the other members of BTS that he won't be able to join them at their night out tonight because he has a date with Taehyung. They all teased him, except of course Yoongi! But it's okay, that's normal!

He arrived at the pool. They have 4 swimming pools but this one right beside his gym is his favorite. He immediately removes his shirt & skillfully dives into the water. He swam for few more laps before he lifted himself at the edge of the pool and asks Sejin for his banana milk.

Meanwhile at Chim and Tae's dorm, the best friends are also eating their breakfast. Since its weekend, and Tae still feels bad about his conversation with his Chim last night, he decided to cook Dakjuk, one of Jimin's favorite breakfast. The two enjoyed their food together.

Tae's foot feels a lot better now, and since he has no more pending assignments he looks at Jimin with a wide smile.

"Chim! Jiminie" he singsongs while waving his phone at his best friend showing him the latest updates of the mangga they're both reading.

"You downloaded it?"

"Yes! Since your body is still sore and its weekend, we can binge read together! Then I promise to cook you a nice dinner tonight!" he smiled at him before they both dive back in their bed.

This is their life as brothers, simple but they're happy & contented about it!

Tae & Chim spent their days reading manggas and watching funny clips of cats and dogs in YouTube. They will only get up from their bed to grab food and then they'll continue watching & teasing each other again. It's almost 3:30 in the afternoon when Tae's phone finally died.

"Woah, Honeybear even your phone gave up on us already, I'm sleepy now." Chim mumbles before burying his face on the crook of Taehyung's neck.

They both laugh and tease each other until they have finally fall asleep! Taehyung, totally forgetting about his supposed to be date!

It's half past 4 in his phone, Jungkook tried to dial the number again but he heard the same voice again.

"The number you have dialed is unattended." He tried once more.

"The number you have dialed is out of coverage area." Then his phone died on him already because it's been hours since he's contacting Taehyung.

Jeon Jungkook has never been a fan of the virtue called patience. He hates it, because for him TIME is precious, it's more than gold and you only give it to someone you really cares about. So yeah, he might have a little idea why Taehyung is still not showing up, the boy with a boxy grin simply doesn't care about him. It hurts, he feels a different pinch in his heart. He looks around the area he's waiting for Taehyung, he saw people hurriedly walking because he just heard that a storm is coming. Great!