Is that my white rabbit?

Your pov
You sit there in yours and your parents new house,in your bedroom which has a lovely view of the front garden and the neighbourhood. Im Eleanor,and i guess you can call me emo yet i get bullied about it.Im 23years old,jet black hair with a vibrant red underneath,my skin is tanned and i wear black eye makeup everyday. I'm also in love with Black Veil Brides! Andy is my favourite,with his crystal blue eyes and pale skin,i call him a 'White Rabbit' because always wanted a white rabbit with blue eyes and a few years back, i found out who BVB were and i thought to my self "I've found my 'White Rabbit' but how do i catch it?".

I look out my window to see that BVB are my new neighbours and i look at my white rabbit and zoom down stairs to meet them,but before i do,i go get ready by putting on my bvb tour top,black skinny ripped jeans and do my eye makeup and do my hair,teasing it at the top slightly.I grab my phone and run out of the door and fly into andys arms.
He gets scared at first but then Eleanor says "hi im your neighbour and ifreekinloveyousomuch!" Andy says "ok and i think were gonna be the best of friends;)"

*6months later*

Eleanor and Andy have been best friends for quite a few months now, and El and Andy decide to go to watch a movie upstairs. in the bedroom, theres black rose petals saying 'be mine love your White Rabbit'
El says yes and andy tweets a pic of el and him kissing and the tweet says 'meet my new girlfriend! I love her so much so please show her some respect! :) xx

--------
PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK AND LIKE AND KEEP ON REQUESTING AND READING 😘